Yo - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Cloud14044
Salutations...
The name is Daniel, but you can call me Cloud or Dan. I was a member of the Soviet-Empire boards as Dan Mozhitov. I am a practical Communist, but since communism cannot work in the real world, I've chosen to vote/support Republicans in the U.S. because the democrats are really just idiots...(especially Clinton). I am communist of nature, however, and would support Communism on a small scale where it was voluntary so people would truly strive to make it work.
Upon current issues, I'm pro-war. I've composed several articles to the school newspaper and have convinced all of my friends to be pro-war as well. Hey, just because I'm a communist doesn't mean I'm automatically going to go support all of the sides of issues that my party supports. I basically think that Saddam has had long enough to disarm, isn't disarming, and is a terrorist. Even if he doesn't have weapons of Mass destruction, at least we're going to rid ourselves of an evil dictator.
In terms of money for the war, it really isn't going to matter because once the economy turns around, we won't be a dime in debt anymore.
:cheers:
Cheers!

-Cloud, Formerly Mozhitov of Soviet Empire.
By Mr. Smith
Great Cloud's here now too :muha1:

(Cloud and I go back a long time)
By sokath
Welcome to politicsforum Dan! Good to have you back in the fold. :)

S./
By Skullers
communism cannot work in the real world

maybe it's not too late to cure you from the effects of capitalist propaganda... i shall try :)
By Cloud14044
Sorry, I've been busy lately... I better get back to posting and become a little corrupt while I'm at it! :lol:
By sokath
No problemo buddy... good to still have you around. ;)

S./

How does it prove genocidal intent again? Also, t[…]

@Tainari88 There is no guarantee Trump will g[…]

@Potemkin wrote: Popular entertainment panders[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]