BORN AGAIN! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By jaakko
Damn! >: Last Saturday I noticed I couldn't log in anymore :hmm: . This sunday I also noticed that all my messages had disappeared and my account wasn't in the Memberlist anymore :?: . Strange! :knife: This is no one's fault, of course... :hippy:

Sokath explained it as following:
"As a bit of a follow up, all Fox and I can figure is that problem is that
you the victim of a glitch in the MySQL database. The server that
Politicsforum is hosted on just got upgraded to MySQL 4.x, and there have
been some issues with that upgrade since it happens. It seems that yours was
the biggest fuckup so far." :borg:

So now I have reregistered. But still, frustrating... Good this happened so early and to me. Had this happened to Tovarish Spetsnaz, it would've been a LOSS! :eek: Someone archive his posts quickly ;)

Now I'll just start all over again :| . I think I'll catch you up relatively soon, as I recover from this disruption. Just hope this doesn't happen again... :x
By sokath
Yeah, sorry about all that buddy. Good to have you back though. :)

S./
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
So now I have reregistered. But still, frustrating... Good this happened so early and to me. Had this happened to Tovarish Spetsnaz, it would've been a LOSS! eek.gif Someone archive his posts quickly

Seems to me the Titoists are targeting us comrade over our Enver Hoxha avatars...

@FiveofSwords For background... According to […]

Quiz for 'educated' historians

Now...because I personally have read actual prima[…]

US Presidential election 2024 thread.

You aren't American, you don't get a vote in my go[…]

On Self Interest

@Wellsy But if we were to define "moral […]