Me..... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Olympas
I'm a fifteen year old (Oct 06 1987) secondary school student from Great Britain. Being fifteen, I'm in my first year of GCSE studies. (I suppose if you're not British that won't mean anything to you.) I don't listen to music much (can you tell whose introduction post is my template yet?), but when I do it's Jazz. Instrumental only. I do enjoy studying history. Any period, really, but I know more about modern history than ancient or medieval.

I really don't have a fixed political opinion: I don't consider myself experienced enough to tie myself down. Sitting on the fence hurts if you do it for too long, though, and when I come down it's usually on the right hand side, economically if not politically.

I came here from micronationalism (via Fox's sig-link), and that probably says more about me than anything above.
By Yeddi
can you tell whose introduction post is my template yet?),

That would be mine... right? :excited:
By Olympas
Yup. I just liked the signature graphic... :)
By Yeddi
hey thanks man :cheers: what exactly did u like?
By Olympas
The swastika "bin it" symbol. :)

Did you make it yourself?
By Jon
You were doing so well up until the micronation part... :D
I'm a fifteen year old (Oct 06 1987) secondary school student from Great Britain.

Don't make me feel old! I remember (bits of) 1987...
I don't listen to music much

Infidel! I command you to go listen to Led Zeppelin immediately!
I really don't have a fixed political opinion

Listen to Adrian (Fox) talk for too long and you'll end up lefty like him (and now me). And the world could do with some intelligent lefties. Not Teflon Tony.
By Olympas
I'll just thank you for the compliment and leave the rest of that alone, I think. :)
By Yeddi
Did you make it yourself?

sorta, i 'borrowed' the swastika symbol from a site i found and placed it in my own creation, then Skullers pointed out that the Swastika was actually going the wrong way so i modified it to be correct... so i.... IMPROVED on it i guess...8)

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]