Here to stay! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Togliatti
Hi guys,i just discovered this forum and i liked it very much.Interesting topics,nice people and good atmosphere.I want to learn and teach a lot talking here,hoping will be the same for you too.

I'm 21 yrs old,I live in Rome and i DIDN'T vote for Berlusconi,as you can imagine.. :D

My nick is taken by the great secretary of Italian Partito Comunista,obviously.

Hope yo'll understand my poor English,see ya in these pages.
By Adrien
Your nick also reminds us of the great city that produces the great Ladas (i know that it was named after the italian politician, that's an original idea)!

Anyway welcome here, and i hope that you will visit us in the Europe forum!

:cheers:
By Togliatti
eheh...yo're right Adrien
.anyway,Lada's city it's Tolyatti,in the russian writing.

A little present made by Stalin to his Italian friend. ;)
By Togliatti
CasX wrote:Hello.
Who is Berlusconi?

Italian Prime Minister.

The biggest mafioso in our country.
By Adrien
Lada's city it's Tolyatti,in the russian writing.

Certainly, but in french we always use the italian form so it's the only one i knew.

The biggest mafioso in our country.

We don't live what's happening with Berlusconi but i must confess that from outside it has some aspects of a good old mafia movie, even regarding Silvio himself!

:)
By Togliatti
Comrade Adrien wrote:
We don't live what's happening with Berlusconi but i must confess that from outside it has some aspects of a good old mafia movie, even regarding Silvio himself!

:)

It's a ridicolous situation and a very complex story.Maybe I'll open a 3d in "Europe",just to let foreigner knows what kind of person he's.. >: >:
By Boondock Saint
Being that I dont live in Italy I would enjoy hearing whats going on. Welcome to the boards.

@QatzelOk I edited my last post just for you […]

Have you ever thought of why we support Ukraine? W[…]

The tomb certainly exists, doesn’t mean Abraham e[…]

...And the Jewish Agency, which took the governme[…]