Greetings from Strasbourg! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Shabies
Grettings folks!
Time to present myself:
My name is Matthieu, I'm from Paris, but currently live in Strasbourg. I am 18 years old, and I'm pretty interested in politics. I came here in order to debate and see the point of view of many people from others origins. (Since english isn't my first language, feel free to point out the issues of my spelling)
I hope to interacte with you all in the best way possible!
The Longest Thread Ever is an informal thread and you can get to know PoFo and its members there.

.........Welcome to PoFo.......

The whole of Normandy rightfully belongs to England, Decky!
Potemkin wrote:The whole of Normandy rightfully belongs to England, Decky!

And that bit in the south west, I forget what it's called. The bit of France next to the Basque bit of Spain.
Are you two trying to scare away the noobs again? :eh:

Don't listen to them, they're nice guys actually. *kicks them* You ARE nice guys, aren't you?
Guyenne Pote!

Don't listen to them, they're nice guys actually. *kicks them* You ARE nice guys, aren't you?

Of course Meine Führerin! Jawohl!
Are you two trying to scare away the noobs again? :eh:

Ow!! Er... I mean, yes, we're very nice guys. We were just joking with you, isn't that right Decky? ...Yeah, just joking.... *heh heh*.... :)
I see you found the man-harem, Decky. Grab a beer and go to that cage...
Of course Pote is nice! I have never met a mean or drunk or violent Scotsmen. It isn't as if they have a massive knife as part of their national dress or anything.

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to find […]

He's a parasite

The Truth Social platform seems to have very littl[…]

Yes I was using the word fun, loosely , ironicall[…]