Not new, but I'm back - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
Hello community. I created an account here almost two years ago and posted for some months but stopped in the meantime. Long story - I had a complicated phase in my life and I even took a break from university for 2 years. For those who might remember me a bit, I'm politically divided but slightly sympathize with authoritarian values and consider myself anti-capitalist, anti-EU and believe the means justify the ends

I'm Portuguese and live in Portugal, my country of birth. I speak two languages - Portuguese and English, and can comprehend spoken/written Spanish (but I'm not very good at speaking the tongue itself) as well as a bit of French. I'm 22 years old and currently I'm trying to finish my law degree which will take me two more years.

I have lots of hobbies - I'm a music enthusiast and believe music is an essential part of life; I enjoy watching a good movie or TV series, or reading an interesting book - I also like to spend time with my girlfriend with whom I've been for more than 4 years. I'm a shy person, very calm and reserved but like getting my extrovert side out once I get to know people better.

Anyway, I missed posting here and I'm hoping I can get back to it slowly but I'd prefer to read more first and start talking later. My English may be a bit rusty as well as I due to personal circumstances I haven't written many things on my computer lately and the only time I actually make use of my English is on my computer as 99% of people I know in real life speak Portuguese.

So, Hi - I hope everyone is doing alright 8)
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 , if someone enters your house withou[…]

Considering you have the intelligence of an oyste[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to find […]