Greetings - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Voice in the corner
Hello. Well where to begin? I am British, and while always having a casual interest in the political world have only recently started to get a real yearn to learn over the last year or so.

I'm still figuring out where I fit from an ideological perspective but generally from various political "quiz" websites such as ISideWith.com and Political Compass I come out mostly centrist leaning slightly left, and slightly towards the authoritarian sector.

In terms of current I was strongly hoping for a Remain result in the recent British EU referendum, and I am equally as strong in my hopes that Donald Trump will not be the next President of the United States.

I quite like to read the Economist from time to time and enjoy politically related US dramas such as the Newsroom.

I will probably not comment on too many subjects to begin with while I soak up the personalities of the forum and see how I feel on various topics, but I am sure it won't take me long to venture an opinion or two!
By Decky
Will you be ready to go to the barricades when the time comes for Corbyn to seize power, arrest the house of lords, give all homes to local councils and put the Queen on trial? Welcome to our forum.
By Decky
So not that far left then. :*( What football team do you support?
By Potemkin
What football team do you support?

Translation: are you a Papist or a Prod? :excited:
By Red_Army
I support the Saints for pro and LSU for college.

Don't worry about Brexit though, the colonization of the UK is inevitable.
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

This doesn't make sense, though you have managed […]

Then the protesters are merely criticizing the po[…]

You're funny. https://www.amazon.co[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Israeli government could have simply told UNRW[…]