Sorry for my horrific English :) - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
I would love to see artwork like that on my morning commute in England. I cannot pretend to be an art connoisseur but it would make me smile to see a little culture instead of advertisement posters.

What are you, some sorta commie or something? :eh:

Nothing shouts "Freedom!" louder than an advert for haemorrhoid cream on your morning commute. It speaks more eloquently of the purpose of human existence, which is of course being able to sit in comfort while making lots of money, than Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel ceiling. Capitalism - love it or leave it! >:
Now I brought order to old photos. This photo of June 6, 2012 has got to me. I sit on a chair here :) It we with familiar astrofans are going to observe transit of Venus on a disk of the Sun. The phenomenon following it will be only in 2117 :)

For contrast. It from recent photos. People in the park near my house build snowmen :) Now, however, all snow has already almost thawed. On the street it is wet and is dirty.

Google now began using neural networks for automatic translations into Russian. As far as I can judge, comparing the old and new versions of the translation, the phrases are now grammatically more correct. But now a lot of the original text is thrown out. Whole speech turns are lost.
I have not written to this forum for a long time, but decided to take a look :) Some fresh photos.

A few days ago the snow fell again. Already no one expected, because the spring this year was warm. But - snow fell and even the temperature dropped below 0 °С.

Today it became warmer and almost all melted, the snow now lies only in the shade under the trees.
Bench on the street. My daughter sat down to rest :) We went on foot to the Geological Museum.

Well, since I started to write about the museum - here is a photo of a large zeolots of amethyst in the museum :)

In a nearby shopping center, the Hamleys toy store opened. They say it's very famous, but I did not hear it before :) The phone booth, of course, gives out the London origin. Sorry, the Tardis are not there: D

On the line there were new trams "Vityaz" ("Knight"? - I do not know the literal translation of this Russian word.). But I did not really like. Quite noisy, no USB outlets for charging phones. And the validators of contactless tickets, somehow, do not always respond to the ticket immediately.

Tram inside.

In Russia today is "April 1". Of course, this is a "fool's day" all over the world, but, in my opinion, only in Russia this day is celebrated so long ago and on such a scale :D Today forums, blogs and news agencies are full of fake news. On the sites a lot of jokes and humor. In real life, there are a lot of deceptions, funny and not very ... I completely stop reading news on this day, and on forums I talk only on different fun and funny topics :) The most interesting is that despite many years of such experience (I remember April Fools' Day Jokes in the Soviet press!), Many people take, for example, fake news in earnest and repost them a long time later. Therefore, after seeing some strange news, it will take a long time to look at the date of its writing :)
Balancer wrote:In Russia today is "April 1".

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs jokingly proposed "the services of Russian hackers"

The Russian Foreign Ministry posted a humorous "answering machine for Russian diplomatic missions" in its Facebook account.

On the record, which parodies the answering machine that rings when it rings at the Russian embassy, ​​it is suggested to press the corresponding button on the phone in order to "order a Russian diplomat's call to your political rivals" or "to use the services of Russian hackers."
"On the issues of interference in the elections, press" three "and wait for the beginning of the election company," - recommends "the new autoresponder diplomatic missions."

"We draw your attention, in order to improve the quality of services, all conversations are recorded," the message concludes.

The entry was made in Russian and English.
The other day I went with my daughter to the Museum of Modern Art. I, in general, are very far from painting or sculpture, so I went without much interest. Moreover, it is a museum of sculptor Zurab Tsereteli, to whom my attitude is rather negative because of his gigantomania and the link with the Kremlin :) But the reality surpassed expectations. Despite the bad weather and the fact that the main exposition was on the street, my daughter and I got a lot of fun :) I photographed several dozen photos. Place their meaning here, of course. Unless in an album on Facebook to lay out, but it is also not very convenient.

Here, for example, such a knife grinder. "A good-kind eyes" (from an old Russian anecdote about Lenin :))

Actually it is unknown whether humans and chimps […]

It seems you very much don't like ethnic harassme[…]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]

^ unless it is an Israeli embassy that gets blown […]