Sorry for my horrific English :) - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.

Before the New Year with my family, we went to the rink. Along the way, I took a picture of the Ostankino tower in the low clouds :)

You know, it's 1772-foot structure is not buried like anything special, but just standing, unfastened, posed on the platform? This is called "free-standing structure".
We have a thread somewhere in Gorkiy, "photography by members" - you should post your photos there, as they'll get more views. Most people don't bother with the new members threads. It'd be a shame if these excellent photos didn't get the exposure they deserve.
Frollein wrote:We have a thread somewhere in Gorkiy, "photography by members"

I wrote above that posted a few photos there :)

viewtopic.php?p=14755587#p14755587

I'm a topic not very much, because people have a large size photo without preview with reference to the original size. In your browser, all jerks and jumps :)

I decided for myself that that topic will post those photos, which in my opinion have a special quality, and the rest - here. As some photoblog :)
And, however, it is possible to duplicate photos. In that subject as more suitable, and in this is as in my "moneybox" ("piggy"?) :)

So another picture last summer. This is a simple rustic rooster. It was in honor of this year of the Rooster on the Chinese calendar :)
Something I have dispersed today :) This quite old photo, is made 6 years ago.

I don't know how in other countries, but in Russia on the Internet very much love cats And therefore the following photo.

The shot also taken in the village at my mother. Without any history, simply I saw a neighbour's tomcat and make photo. You look at expression of his muzzle In Russia there is such fun saying — "who got to know life, doesn't hurry anywhere". This wise tomcat exact do it.
Our third day the temperature outside is -26 .. -30°C (-15..-22°F). Even for Moscow is cold :) Although there are many cities in Russia, where such a temperature - a common occurrence. But Moscow was used, the temperature rarely falls below -15 .. -20°C (+5 .. -5°F) :)

Yesterday I photographed frosty streets a little, but now in Russia New Year's days off come to an end and it is necessary to prepare for work. Therefore thoughtfully to describe photos it won't turn out. And I will put this question away for later :) For now, for a priming, my yesterday's selfie :D

Have installed a mobile app for this forum :) On the one hand, this can increase the efficiency of communication. On the other hand, as automatic translation is below. Write mobile applications once took my daughter to school and back home :)

I for one welcome your dispatches from the dystopian post-apocalyptic wasteland that is modern Russia, Balancer. Keep 'em coming! :)
Now I just led my daughter to additional English lessons and took pictures along the way the current weather in Moscow :)

The mobile client of this forum convenient. Only inconvenient to work with them through electronic translator :)

I still wanted to publish a story and photos of how to live in Moscow at a temperature of -26°C, but never met. At work was a lot to do.
@Balancer Do you have a view on Donald Trump and US/Russia relations?
One Degree wrote:@Balancer Do you have a view on Donald Trump and US/Russia relations?

In Russia to Trump the relation rather positive. Not that someone expected it the pro-Russian actions, on the contrary, many consider that it can strictly play against Russia. The main thing that it from Russia sees each other the sane politician and the president. If he undertakes something against Russia, then for the benefit of the USA, but not because of one hatred to Russia as Hillary Clinton would arrive. The fair opponent is more preferable, than the sick hater. Russia is respectful to fair and impartial opponents.

However, there are in Russia also those who directly expect some rapprochement with Russia from Trump.

I hold, as usual, a certain average position here. Trump politician's image for me more likely positive. But I already quite strongly was disappointed in the American politicians in general and isn't sure that Trump is capable to change a lot of things here :)
Frollein wrote::eh: You people are crazy. Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

I have grown up in the places, not so cold as Moscow :) In the Kaliningrad region temperature very seldom falls below, than -10 °C (14 °F). But also at us several times temperature fell below -25 °C (-13 °F).

At schools at such frost cancelled classes. And what you think? Of course, cheerful children ran to play on the street! Unexpected vacation! :D

I have friends who grew in much more severe conditions when temperature often falls to -40 °C (-40 °F — interestingly, and to this point both scales of thermometers coincide :)). And so, at them was in the same way, is only more often :D

And there are in Russia places where temperature falls to -60 °C (-76 °F) or even -70 °C (-94 °F). But as live I there I don't represent :)

Even there children go to school! :)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oymyakon

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]

You did not read my post carefully enough. I sai[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Increasingly, they're admitting defeat. https://tw[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Handcuffed medics, patients with medical equipment[…]