Hello from France. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By One Degree
I don't know exactly what is local autonomy. Can we say that it's related to the processus of regionalization in the european union for example ?

It is not a group or official ideology as far as I know. It is just what I believe in. My signature might give you a rough idea, and I interject it into conversations as often as I can, so you will gradually get an idea.
By Thomas33
One Degree wrote:It is not a group or official ideology as far as I know. It is just what I believe in. My signature might give you a rough idea, and I interject it into conversations as often as I can, so you will gradually get an idea.

Ok, i will gradually learn about that.
By One Degree
Ok, i will gradually learn about that.

I chose not to give you many details, because most people believe my ideas are unworkable. They just don't understand I can deduce the future much better than them. :lol:
By Thomas33
One Degree wrote:I chose not to give you many details, because most people believe my ideas are unworkable. They just don't understand I can deduce the future much better than them. :lol:

I'm looking forward to finding out your ideas on the subject.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

so American traitor Russell Bentley kidnapped and […]

I recently heard a video where Penn Jillette (w[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the White[…]