Hello from France. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Thomas33
Hello,

First of all, sorry, because i don't know english very well.

I'm Thomas, from France, and i'm 35 year's old.

It's very important for me to have a political doctrine and for now i don't have one. I ask myself a lot of questions about what to do to promote the common good, and not have the answer prevents me from acting.

I hope to get an answer here, but i already know that i can only get the answer with an international point of view, that's why i'm here.

Thanks for reading me.
By Decky
Hello. Do they have Allo Allo in France or is it only watched in England? Who do you think you will vote for (if anybody)?
By Thomas33
What is Allo Allo ?

I don't know yet who will have my vote. But France politic is not very sexy, i prefer geopolitic and diplomacy. I just hope that the next president will be able to make the country more competitive so that the franco-german couple can function in EU.
Bonjour et bienvenue, Thomas33. PoFo is fairly cosmopolitan, which is a good thing (although some of our members are triggered by cosmopolitanism).
By Thomas33
quetzalcoatl wrote:Bonjour et bienvenue, Thomas33. PoFo is fairly cosmopolitan, which is a good thing (although some of our members are triggered by cosmopolitanism).

Merci. :)

I'm happy if i can have the point of view of people raised in different culture on PoFo.
By Decky
Thomas33 wrote:It seems to be british humor, am i correct ? (If you know british people)

It is yes. :) What interests do you have outside of politics?
By Frollein
Oooh, a French poster.... *rubs hands*

here, let me steer you gently to this thread... can you give us some inside view and opinions?

And welcome to PoFo. It's such a lovely place... :angel:
By Thomas33
Decky wrote:It is yes. :) What interests do you have outside of politics?

I studied physics at university and i taught it for a few years. Now i study how to create a web site and i wonder if i should create my own business on internet or continue studying informatic in order to create cyber-physical systems.

But for now it takes me time to build my political identity.
By Thomas33
Frollein wrote:Oooh, a French poster.... *rubs hands*

here, let me steer you gently to this thread... can you give us some inside view and opinions?

And welcome to PoFo. It's such a lovely place... :angel:

Hello. :)

I will try to post on this thread.
By One Degree
Welcome. You don't need to pick an ideology. Support them all by choosing local autonomy. :D
By Thomas33
One Degree wrote:Welcome. You don't need to pick an ideology. Support them all by choosing local autonomy. :D

Hello,

I don't know exactly what is local autonomy. Can we say that it's related to the processus of regionalization in the european union for example ?

In France, we traditionaly have a jacobin state and decentralization process is very new for us.

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...The French were the first "genociders&quo[…]