Hello, All. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By URNext7634
Hi, I'm URNext7634, a middle-class, Catholic, Caucasian centrist American living in a somewhat small town in central North Carolina. I've been wanting to discuss politics with many people of different countries, opinions, and creeds before, but never really could because the internet is a raving parade of people who will burn your family alive at the slightest indication of having a different opinion.

I'm hoping this is a good place to do such a thing, so that I can learn far more about how people think then what they tell you in biased news reports or over exaggerated TV shows.

For those who care, I'm also a guy, I lean right-wing, enjoy participating in shooting sports often, go to church every week at least once if not twice, enjoy working with computer software and hardware, spend very little time on a phone or social media (that is, posting or communicating , I do a lot of reading), I'm a strong supporter of a free, non-invasive, and anonymous internet, and don't believe a thing celebrities say.

Quite a few of these are grounds for ridicule by a large amount of people, but I want to be able to ignore all that and have a good time discussing and learning in friendly debate here on this website.

So thanks for having me aboard!

(It's fairly easy to tell I'm American from my user pic, but I can assure you I'm not fat or stupid OR even in debt like so many Americans are ;) )
By Ter
@URNext7634
Welcome, glad to have you.
As in real society, there is quite some political polarisation going on.

Your avatar is supposed to contain a human being and it has to be black and white.
Look up the rules for avatars.
By Stormsmith
@URNext7634

Hi. Nice to greet you.

I'm your polar opposite (left-leaning, non-American female) who enjoys a good debate and welcomes new ideas. I try to not upset people because everyone deserves respect and is entitled to an opinion. Have fun here.
By URNext7634
Ter wrote:@URNext7634
Welcome, glad to have you.
As in real society, there is quite some political polarisation going on.

Your avatar is supposed to contain a human being and it has to be black and white.
Look up the rules for avatars.

Sorry about that, I'll fix it immediately! :p
By anna
URNext7634 wrote:Hi, I'm URNext7634, a middle-class, Catholic, Caucasian centrist American living in a somewhat small town in central North Carolina. I've been wanting to discuss politics with many people of different countries, opinions, and creeds before, but never really could because the internet is a raving parade of people who will burn your family alive at the slightest indication of having a different opinion.

I'm hoping this is a good place to do such a thing, so that I can learn far more about how people think then what they tell you in biased news reports or over exaggerated TV shows.

For those who care, I'm also a guy, I lean right-wing, enjoy participating in shooting sports often, go to church every week at least once if not twice, enjoy working with computer software and hardware, spend very little time on a phone or social media (that is, posting or communicating , I do a lot of reading), I'm a strong supporter of a free, non-invasive, and anonymous internet, and don't believe a thing celebrities say.

Quite a few of these are grounds for ridicule by a large amount of people, but I want to be able to ignore all that and have a good time discussing and learning in friendly debate here on this website.

So thanks for having me aboard!

(It's fairly easy to tell I'm American from my user pic, but I can assure you I'm not fat or stupid OR even in debt like so many Americans are ;) )

Welcome from a non-practicing Catholic who used to be conservative and is now left of center. :)
By One Degree
Welcome aboard.
By Heisenberg
So, you're a Papist, eh? Have fun in Hell, you Heathen Dog. :excited:

Welcome. :D
By Decky
Hello. Since we sadly failed to deal with them in the proper way in the 30 years war how do you think we should solve the Protestant question? Is it still possible to forcibly save the mislead souls pledging allegiance to the liars and Satanists that form the Protestant clergy and if so how?

Also what is your position reuniting the Eastern and Western churches to operate as one body under Rome as god indented?
By Heisenberg
Decky wrote:Hello. Since we sadly failed to deal with them in the proper way in the 30 years war how do you think we should solve the Protestant question? Is it still possible to forcibly save the mislead souls pledging allegiance to the liars and Satanists that form the Protestant clergy and if so how?

Oh, Decky - you're lucky that the Protestants are right, and that Salvation has nothing to do with Works. It means there still may be hope for a Papist miscreant such as yourself, even though your deeds - idolatry, Paganism and Satanism of the worst kind - mark you as an Unsaved Reprobate.

@FiveofSwords " black " Genetically[…]

That is interesting why do you think that is? It[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You already have enough problems with reality. :[…]

Should schools have books on phrenology, astrolog[…]