Hello - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By EggbertEinstein
Hello everyone.

I have started to get interested in politics again during the last few years. I have lived in various parts of the world but I recently spent some time back in my native United Kingdom. I was frustrated by the media coverage of Brexit and of Jeremy Corbyn and somewhat engaged by the last election, even though I had left the country by then.

I have debated a bit on another forum, and also on social media, with which I am thoroughly disillusioned. Generally people seem to regard me as some kind of "putinbot" which is peculiar because I have no knowledge or involvement in Russian politics. I am mainly quite conservative on social issues but way to the "left" on many other issues.

Recently I have been reading a biography of post-war spymaster Allen Dulles, which is quite eye-opening. I guess I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist by many people´s standards. I just think that when you have organisations full of Ivy League educated people dedicated to doing conspiritorial things, it seems reasonable that they will indeed be conspiratorial and sometimes quite successfully.

I don´t claim expertise on anything. I mainly joined just to participate a bit and maybe ask a few questions.
By Drlee
Welcome. It sounds like you are going to enjoy this forum very much. I look forward to your posts.
By One Degree
Welcome. It appears you will be an asset to the community.
By anarchist23
Welcome to PoFo.

@JohnRawls Indeed, the phrase many of been say[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/178683375079961[…]

Well I look forward to seeing some support for th[…]

This thread got off to a false start because no on[…]