Hi Boys and Girls - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Boy in Darkness
Hi guys.

Just a general introduction. I have always been fairly politically engaged. Well since school anyway. I studied my BA in Medieval History and this year I may be starting an MA in British Politics.

I read a lot. I read lots of Sci Fi/Fantasy/Horror and also lots of Classic Literature. My username is a reference to a novella by my favourite author of all time Mervyn Peake.

Political views wise I'm probably fairly boring. I'm kind of varying degrees of centre left depending on the specific issue under discussion. I'm hoping to be able to throw some ideas around especially as I find out new things and ideas in my Masters degree.

I'm also more interested in studying how things have happened, and forms and styles of governance and political personalities and figures than ideological viewpoints but that doesn't mean I don't have views.

Hope everyone is having a nice day.
By One Degree
White Moderate wrote:Leave america, it ain't a good time to be an american.

I just noticed the compliment, thank you, :lol:

Edit: welcome @Boy in Darkness
By One Degree
White Moderate wrote:When's trump taking your healthcare away?

I'm too old to care, but I figure olds will be okay. Is tearing down statues in the South preparation for your new country?
By Saeko
Hi!

It's always nice to have someone on board who isn't a foaming-at-the-mouth extremist. But we will rid you of this error soon enough. :p
Last edited by Saeko on 16 Aug 2017 01:31, edited 1 time in total.
By One Degree
@White Moderate
Well, since you have moderated your position, I will continue to talk to you. I better quit screwing up his welcome thread though. :D
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Seems like there's a lot of cursing of Ukraine's 1[…]

So even if we look only at haplotypes found in a […]

@wat0n It is seen as unacceptable and abnormal[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

We were once wild before wheat and other grains do[…]