Please to meet you. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Fuzzy Pickles!
Please to meet everyone here.

I am a social liberal as I consider legal equality among sex, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and religious preferences to be a human right that I believe the world should adopt for a better society. I am less certain of my economic views and I expect it to be quite malleable for times to come.

I do not associate with a party. I believe that political parties were a mistake and we should get rid of them. Another thing is that I am not under the illusion that anything I say or do will matter in the long run. My decision to join the site comes purely out of the desire to become more knowledgeable with what is going on in the world and hopefully come across more enlightened thoughts on not only politics, but also human nature.

This is why I decided to participate on this site and not on others because this is one of the few sites where I feel I can actually learn something about the world by debating with other people and hopefully hearing their perspectives.

Aside from that, I also like to play video games, read, watch movies and TV shows, and listen to music. Nothing out of the ordinary, yet.

I hope to use this opportunity to learn as much about politics as possible. It is a fascinating subject, dealing with the process of who gets what in a situation from families to the world. Back when I was young, I used to enjoy reading history books and biographies. I hope to get back into learning about the world.
By One Degree
Welcome to Pofo. Other than believing in the myth of human rights, you appear to be rational. ;)
Do you support other religious views, or just 'global morality'?
By Heisenberg
"I dream of the United Citystates of Earth, where each Citystate has a standardized border such as one whole degree of Latitude by one whole degree of Longitude."

Said the guy who is complaining about his opponents being "irrational". :excited:

Welcome, Fuzzy Pickles! Would you rather have tongues for fingers, or a finger for a tongue?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would […]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]