I'm The New Guy, Give Me The Down Low. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
Yep, semantic word games: 'For the love of money is the root of all evil,' should read 'For the love of Self is the root of all evil,' because money is an extension of ourselves. Money is a tool and you communicate through it. Money channels consciousness. The self, ego, I, is a cognitive concept developed by the mind for a genetic survival game.
Heisenberg wrote:Thanks, RT, for proving my point with a predictable word-salad response. :lol:

By the way, the correct quote is not "money is the root of all evil":

;)
Light the gas 'Heisenberg,' I shall throw your 'flame' back at you. The quote you quoted stems from the mind, therefore the mind is the root of all evil.
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 27 Sep 2017 18:17, edited 4 times in total.
Heisenberg wrote:The words I quoted are inspired by the LORD. Are you calling God the author of evil? Have fun in Hell, reprobate. :excited:
Should I get excited now, are you trying to rile me up with a child-like rebuttal? Intelligent readers will see through such cheeky remarks. Perhaps you aspire to be a popular ape-entertainer and break into the monkey business? If so, I suggest you practice your craft off-line, there is no room for the dilettante in the entertainment business. :roll:
You take yourself awfully seriously for someone who can't write a coherent sentence about anything whatsoever.

Like I said, OP: stay away. I only engage RT because I'm a masochist. :lol:
This is a perfect example of what a personal attack might look like.
Heisenberg wrote:You take yourself awfully seriously for someone who can't write a coherent sentence about anything whatsoever.

Like I said, OP: stay away. I only engage RT because I'm a masochist. :lol:
See, the image known as Rhetoricthug is being framed by 'Heisenberg' as one incoherent/stupid person, thus he encourages readers to ignore RT's thoughts/posts. For reasons unbeknownst to the forum, 'Heisenberg' as a character must belittle others so he can feel (momentarily) big & macho. Nonetheless, he didn't address my post(s).

Victoribus Spolia, now that this lesson is complete, please avoid imitating Heisenberg's posting behavior. :up:

Enjoy your time here,

-RT
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Wow, @Tainari88 , you really don't know anything […]

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]

@FiveofSwords If you want to dump some random […]

…. I don't know who in their right mind would be[…]