Hello - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By PATRIOTZER0
My name is Matt. 29 years old and from the USA. Currently a college student working on a B.A. in History and a minor in Politics. Spent time in the US Air Force. Politically I am a paleo-conservative. I found this forum by chance and I liked it's look so I figured I'd give it a try.
By anarchist23
Welcome to PoFo.
By foxdemon
Hello Matt. There is a broad spectrum of political beliefs on this forum. You will be exposed to very different ideas. But that will help your studies.
By anarchist23
Welcome to PoFo.
By Victoribus Spolia
Welcome, i'm a 28 year old American and an Imperial-Monarchist and Nationalist. I'm new here as well and its been a blast so far! Good luck and happy hunting.
By B0ycey
Victoribus Spolia wrote:Welcome, i'm a 28 year old American and an Imperial-Monarchist and Nationalist. I'm new here as well and its been a blast so far! Good luck and happy hunting.

28 and five children. At least you practice what you preach.
By Victoribus Spolia
@B0ycey,

Thank you sir. I take that as a compliment. Not easy supporting a wife and children with a no-contraception position such as mine while also getting a Bachelors, Masters, and now a Ph.D., but thats why I think trade skills are so important, they have made life a lot easier to live with principles like mine and they always have a use.
By B0ycey
Victoribus Spolia wrote:@B0ycey,

Thank you sir. I take that as a compliment. Not easy supporting a wife and children with a no-contraception position such as mine while also getting a Bachelors, Masters, and now a Ph.D., but thats why I think trade skills are so important, they have made life a lot easier to live with principles like mine and they always have a use.

When you put it like that, you have achieved quite a lot in a short period of time. I am surprised you have found the time actually. So kudos.

I best say welcome @PATRIOTZER0.

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]

@FiveofSwords , when do you plan to call for a r[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

There are intelligent and stupid ways to retain p[…]