Uh I'm missing some feature. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
Hello, my name is 59 more. I was a lurker here for 3 months before I came in. But I seem to be missing some features. Before I log in, I saw all the main lobbies and recent posts. Now I can't see any of that since I've log in. I haven't used any disposable mail, so why can't I use the features here?
Try scrolling down so the very top of a page can be seen. Look at the dark grey line, left side. Press either [HOME] or [FORUM]. Hope that helps.
Stormsmith wrote:Try scrolling down so the very top of a page can be seen. Look at the dark grey line, left side. Press either [HOME] or [FORUM]. Hope that helps.

I'm fine, this was a while back. I had to post something first.
I generally stay out of the Lobby, but upon reading some of your first posts I felt the need to introduce myself and say how much I don’t welcome you. Don’t go for shock value mate, it’s a sad form of attention grabbing :roll:
EM is unable to take your call right now, please leave a message and he will get back to you at the next available opportunity.

:flamer:
Lol. EM tries this every few months or so. You'd think he's get tired of it and just give up, but no. :lol:
Ah ok. I wasted that fire and brimstone on a known troll.

I swear though, I’m just itching for an internet fight..I’m in that mood :lol:
Potemkin wrote:Lol. EM tries this every few months or so. You'd think he's get tired of it and just give up, but no. :lol:

He is always immediately recognisable from the first post he makes, killing white invaders ...
Very big chip on shoulder.
He is always immediately recognisable from the first post he makes, killing white invaders ...
Very big chip on shoulder.

:lol:
Wow, I almost felt bad for reporting him after he told me to drink Amonia.......guess I was just doing my civic duty. 8)

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]