Hello, I'm The Wife of Victoribus Spolia, I'm New Here. - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
I was never into Harry Potter. Slightly out of my age range when it became popular. There are many cultural references I don't understand, and many human emotions I don't either, but I can generally get by and mimic those things to blend in with other humans.
ingliz wrote:VS is MVS.

I'll admit, this is kinda annoying already. I give my WORD that MVS is not VS., I was hesitant to even bring her one here, so now for everyone to think we are the same person is kinda irritating. I'm sure there is a way for one to prove it, but I'll let her posts speak for themselves, our writing styles are completely different and we do have disagreements. She is a little more "alt-right" than I am and more prone to what I would call "conspiracy" theories. She is a flat-earther, I am not (just as one example)....
I'll admit, this is kinda annoying already. I give my WORD that MVS is not VS., I was hesitant to even bring her one here, so now for everyone to think we are the same person is kinda irritating. I'm sure there is a way for one to prove it, but I'll let her posts speak for themselves, our writing styles are completely different and we do have disagreements. She is a little more "alt-right" than I am and more prone to what I would call "conspiracy" theories. She is a flat-earther, I am not (just as one example)....

Picture of you both holding a piece of paper with your usernames on it.

Also, gross, flat earther nonsense.
B0ycey wrote:But if MVS is a flat earther, her opinions are about as valid as hindsites. :lol:

I looked up the flat earther thing. It turns out the spherical earth thing is the almost the only thing they reject out of the panoply of modern science. Evolution? ok, theory of relativity? ok. Just they think the earth is flat and that NASA and all the other space agencies are covering it up. The North Pole is the centre of the disc and the antartica is a wall of ice that keeps the oceans from falling off the earth.

One of them "proved" the earth is flat by taking a spirit level up on a plane trip. lol.

Another claimed that the earth must be flat because no matter how high you go "the horizon is always at eye level". lol. Nevermind the very existence of a horizon is proof that the surface of the earth is curved or else if the world really was flat then if you had a good enough telescope you could see antartica's "wall of ice" from anywhere on earth from only a modest elevation.

You have to be in a hierarchical structure right?[…]

Thread stinks of Nazi Bandera desperation, trying[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]