Introduction: BeheadTheFrog - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
Victoribus Spolia wrote:You have to resort to wood-cutting tools to defend your home?

This is why I love living in America. My Old Lady Will Take Care of 'Em. The Police's job is to come by later to file their reports. :lol:

Well... I wasnt going to shoot the frog in the face. A bit extreme, if you ask me :hmm: :p

What gun/s do you have?

The Immortal Goon wrote:Welcome.

B0ycey wrote:You live in England and Wales? Do you live in Monmouth or own two homes?

England & Wales

And where do you live, may I ask? :)

anarchist23 wrote:Welcome to PoFo.

Thanks. I like your Orwell quote :) People get so confused when they find out he was a communist.
BeheadTheFrog wrote:Well... I wasnt going to shoot the frog in the face. A bit extreme, if you ask me

Well, it would have been quick :lol:

BeheadTheFrog wrote:What gun/s do you have?

Despite being a gun-owner, I am by no means a collector or crazy enthusiast. Though I am a very good marksman and have hunted my entire life. I also used to make gun parts and components for one of my jobs when I was a machinist.

I have a lever action 30/30 hunting rifle (Marlin), a 20 gauge shotgun (Mossberg), an AK-47 semi-automatic assault rifle (Romanian), a bolt-action 30.6 hunting rifle (Remington), a .22 rifle (Savage), a 9mm hand-gun (Beretta), and an AR-15 semi-automatic assault rifle .223 REM (Mossberg). I have lots of ammo for all.

Thats it so far, I do have a wishlist, but guns are expensive. This is sufficient for the hunting I do and the home-defense I would have to do, or if I needed to join a rebellion where they couldn't provide arms :D
Victoribus Spolia wrote:I have a lever action 30/30 hunting rifle (Marlin), a 20 gauge shotgun (Mossberg), an AK-47 semi-automatic assault rifle (Romanian), a bolt-action 30.6 hunting rifle (Remington), a .22 rifle (Savage), a 9mm hand-gun (Beretta), and an AR-15 semi-automatic assault rifle .223 REM (Mossberg). I have lots of ammo for all.

Thats it so far, I do have a wishlist, but guns are expensive. This is sufficient for the hunting I do and the home-defense I would have to do, or if I needed to join a rebellion where they couldn't provide arms :D

7 guns... “Thats it so far”, “guns are expensive”, “this is sufficent”. Are you saying that 7 guns is a small amount? I mean, if you cant hold all of your guns at once then thats probably quite a lot already, no? :eek: :lol: :|

Decky wrote:Hello, welcome to the madhouse. Do you burn English people's holiday cottages down?

No. Although I wouldnt necessarily be against it if someone did ;)

B0ycey wrote:I can narrow it down but I am going to say Europe.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

Just want to say, this made me laugh really hard. :lol: Thanks for that.
fuser wrote:Welcome aboard.

And as per where is everyone from, I am from India

Oh thats cool :) I havent met many Indians. Where I have lived, Bangladeshis seem to be more common. I used to work with an Indian Sikh though... He was a cool guy 8)

fuser wrote:but more importantly, Stalin or Trotsky?

I’m going to play it safe and just say definitely not Kerensky :)
BeheadTheFrog wrote:7 guns... “Thats it so far”, “guns are expensive”, “this is sufficent”. Are you saying that 7 guns is a small amount? I mean, if you cant hold all of your guns at once then thats probably quite a lot already, no?

No.

1. Every man, woman, and child, must be armed in the house with at least three guns. I only have enough for one each right now (one wife + five kids + me).

2. At my rate of reproduction, I will have at least 14 kids, so I will need a total of 48 guns to be satisfied for life.

Why you ask?

AMERICA motherfucker! Thats Why! :peace:

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]