Introduction: BeheadTheFrog - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
Hi :)

I have been here for a few days and I just wanted to say that I am enjoying the site quite a bit 8)
I see a lot of you have been here for many years :eek: . What has kept you coming back for all these years?

I live in England & Wales with my partner of 6 years. I like sci-fi/fantasy TV shows and horror movies. I also enjoy swimming. One of my favourite foods is jelly :D :roll: :lol:

I am also interested to know where you guys are all from? Are there a lot of people here who live outside of the Anglosphere? I have seen that there is at least one Russian and someone from Thailand already.

Nice to meet you all :)
Hi.

I like your name, if not it’s intent. Welcome to Pofo.
ness31 wrote:To behead a frog I thought :hmm:

I am very bad at keeping up with mowing my lawn.
One day, I looked out of my window in to my back garden and I saw that the grass very long.
So, I decided to mow it.
Half way through mowing, I looked back and saw there was a frog peeking out of the grass. It appeared to be gasping for air and I was afraid I may have hurt it or that it was otherwise scared.
I went indoors to ask my partner to come out and quickly pick up this frog to check it was OK.
He went to check on the frog and informed me that it was actually missing its legs. I had cut them off with the mower.
Devastated, I looked down at the frog which was still clearly alive and gasping for air.
After a few seconds I ran upstairs to my bedroom to fetch my axe. Ran back downstairs, in to my back garden, where I promptly beheaded the frog.
Long may he be remembered.

Reichstraten wrote:You want to behead Pepe the Frog? :D

I wouldn't be against it :D
I can’t believe you mowed the lawn and managed to cut off the frogs legs. Not it’s head, it’s legs :excited:
BeheadTheFrog wrote:Someone who believes they are better placed to defend their home than the police.

You have to resort to wood-cutting tools to defend your home?

This is why I love living in America. My Old Lady Will Take Care of 'Em. The Police's job is to come by later to file their reports. :lol:

BeheadTheFrog wrote:Hi :)

I have been here for a few days and I just wanted to say that I am enjoying the site quite a bit 8)
I see a lot of you have been here for many years :eek: . What has kept you coming back for all these years?

I live in England & Wales with my partner of 6 years. I like sci-fi/fantasy TV shows and horror movies. I also enjoy swimming. One of my favourite foods is jelly :D :roll: :lol:

I am also interested to know where you guys are all from? Are there a lot of people here who live outside of the Anglosphere? I have seen that there is at least one Russian and someone from Thailand already.

Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome.

I've always liked the pacing of this site. Also, it keeps me sharp with knowing my citations and sources.
B0ycey wrote:You live in England and Wales? Do you live in Monmouth or own two homes?

There is a little town famous for book shops and literary festivals just 25 miles from where I live called Hay-on-Wye which sits right on the border of Wales and England, he might live there.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]