Hi! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Politics_Observer
I am just an observer of politics. I appreciate folks having me on the forum to hopefully exchange ideas, learn something new and have some intelligent conversation. Terrible state of affairs in the United States these days with the US becoming a dictatorship under Trump. It used to be a republic. Well, maybe the US will find it's way again and join the free world as the republic it once was. That's politics though and people are inherently selfish and destructive. Taking a good thing and throwing it all away. I might not have time to respond right away, given I am very busy, but I will respond when I get the chance. Anyway, my most humble gratitude for being part of PoFo. A quote from General Sherman below given my avatar is Sherman:

"It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation. War is hell."
By Godstud
Welcome aboard! :D

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]