New Guy! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Big Steve-3
Hi, I'm Indy, derived from the fact that I am fiercely independent when it comes to politics. I've been a registered Independent from the age of 18 (almost 40 years).

So, me in a political nutshell:

I support the 2nd Amendment

I believe we should severely crack down on illegal immigration.

I believe abortion should be legal, although I personally find the practice reprehensible and abhorrent.

I believe we should have a Constitutional Amendment banning the desecration of our Flag.

I support gay marriage.

I believe we should have a flat tax.

I support gays in the military.

I believe there are only two genders, and that those two genders should use the appropriate restrooms.

I voted for Trump, but he was not my first choice. I am far from a "Trumper", but found the other option simply too disgusting to even consider.

So, there ya' go. Looking forward to some spirited conversation here!
By Stormsmith
Hiya!

I'm on board with you on most issues, esp. those of a social nature.

I used to be adamantly against a flat tax, but I heard yesterday that your uber wealthy are now paying the lowest taxes. I am re-thinking that position

I think if public bathrooms were as private as the ladies room this bathroom issue would dissolve

If you had voted for the other one, millions would have a better shot at health care.

I wonder what alternatives you have for immigration?
By JohnRawls
Indy wrote:Hi, I'm Indy, derived from the fact that I am fiercely independent when it comes to politics. I've been a registered Independent from the age of 18 (almost 40 years).

So, me in a political nutshell:

I support the 2nd Amendment

I believe we should severely crack down on illegal immigration.

I believe abortion should be legal, although I personally find the practice reprehensible and abhorrent.

I believe we should have a Constitutional Amendment banning the desecration of our Flag.

I support gay marriage.

I believe we should have a flat tax.

I support gays in the military.

I believe there are only two genders, and that those two genders should use the appropriate restrooms.

I voted for Trump, but he was not my first choice. I am far from a "Trumper", but found the other option simply too disgusting to even consider.

So, there ya' go. Looking forward to some spirited conversation here!

Ah, a softcore right winger. Welcome. It is only a matter of time before you will go insane here or leave before that happens.

What is your opinion of the gentle father of nations?(Stalin)

If your choice was limited to establishment republican and establishment democrat then who would you vote for?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Two things can be true at once: Russia doesn't ha[…]

Thank goodness saner heads and science is prevaili[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]