Hello - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
User avatar
By Wulfschilde
#15067677
Hello, I’m an American day trader and wannabe metal guitarist. I’ve been lurking this forum for a bit and have realized that the Yakubian blood in me thirsts for inequality. Inequality is so metal.
User avatar
By Potemkin
#15067694
Wulfschilde wrote:Hello, I’m an American day trader and wannabe metal guitarist. I’ve been lurking this forum for a bit and have realized that the Yakubian blood in me thirsts for inequality. Inequality is so metal.

Hi there, SO! :D
User avatar
By Wulfschilde
#15067748
Did that guy get banned or something because I was kind of a fan,
User avatar
By Potemkin
#15067757
Wulfschilde wrote:Did that guy get banned or something because I was kind of a fan,

I am not Ixabert, but I am one of his many admirers. :)
User avatar
By Wulfschilde
#15067760
Potemkin wrote:I am not Ixabert, but I am one of his many admirers. :)

I just did my research on this Ixabert and so I now request that you refer to me as Sir Wulfschilde, or just Wulfy will do if you identify as female.
User avatar
By Potemkin
#15067767
Wulfschilde wrote:I just did my research on this Ixabert and so I now request that you refer to me as Sir Wulfschilde, or just Wulfy will do if you identify as female.

Donald in the Bunker

I am into the Trump of God and believe he has bee[…]

Election 2020

Trump’s photo op was “urged” by daughter Ivanka. […]

lol, those body cams that cops repeatedly turn of[…]

Nice wedge Maz. Couple bites already :excited: