Grüss Gott! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Delphi
Hello,

My name is Bryan Brasher. I learned of this site via the signature on Siberian Fox at www.soviet-empire.com. I have an immense interest in world affairs, international relations, science, mathematics, and technology. I speak German and English, and currently reside in the United States. My current age is 15 1/2 years. I look foward to be an active part of this site!
By Yeddi
:eek: are u serious, 15... i imagined u alot older.... anyway welcome, i initially thought that Olympas was you, joining together the ancient greek links, but...that was pointless..... :hmm:
By VR
I'm 15.94 years old, and some people think that I'm 19-21. Pretty cool, actually.
By Yeddi
VR is that by your looks or your general mature behaviour? I'm kinda screwed cause i'm 17 and people say that if they judged on my actions maturity etc. i'm placed around 20-22 but if they go by looks.... 14-16 :( i'm such a youngin....
By sokath
18 by age, almost nineteen (in case you're wondering why that's important it's the legal drinking age here in Ontario) by sight... well figure it out for yourself:

I'm that attractive looking fellow on the right.

Personally I love what the lighting does to the picture as a whole.... makes my Baha'i friend there on the left look like a fool... and my school look like a fucking dump

S./
By Olympas
Man, only six to eight-year-olds state their age with fractions. :roll:

Wilkommen. (Actually, I can't speak German - surprising, huh?)

So why Delphi?
By Steve
sokath, you look like Jean Chretien with your mouth like that!! :lol: :lol:
By sokath
Oh, eet eez so trues, éh?! :lol: :lol:

I don't know why I was scowling actually... :lol:

S./
By Proctor
True. I imagined VR to be a lot older (you are a SE moderator after all), and I didn't expect sokath to look like that! :eek:
By sokath
What DID you expect me to look like?

:lol:

S./
By Delphi
You should see me in my East German Stasi uniform....but I don't have a digital camera....DAMN capitalism.

:lol:
By TUC
By Krasniy Yastreb
Wow I find I'm actually older than Rukov....... :eek:

And I see you still have that bloody excellent greatcoat of yours, sokath. I've been looking for one of those for ages......
By Adrien
Well, i would never have thought that you were that old, after reading posts in SE, i thought people around here were older! Personnally i am 16,5 years old.
By Jesse
I've seen pics of Sokath before, and it'd be great to see VR. Maybe we should make a Show Yourselves thread once more.

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]