I'm new here... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Peter Kropotkin
I have arrived to debunk both notions of capitalism and state run communism.
Yes, I’m an evil anti-capitalist/ anti-Leninist anarchist. I don’t expect I’ll make great friends here.. haha… but I hope to expose the oppressive nature of hierarchal systems such as capitalism, Leninism, and statism.
By Peter Kropotkin
Why thank you sir. You are a true Gentleman.
By sokath
There's no reason that those with differing political opinions can't be friends buddy. Just don't be a dick about it. :)

I too would like to extend my warmest welcome to you. Can't wait to hear what you've got to say. :D

:cheers:

S./
By Peter Kropotkin
There's no reason that those with differing political opinions can't be friends buddy. Just don't be a dick about it.

All I had meant was that I can come across a bit arrogant in my posts if I talk about capitalism or Marxist-Leninism. I assure you I have no intention of being a “dick” nor stooping to flames or personal attacks. :) :cheers:
By sokath
Nor did I expect you would bud, just trying to allay your fears of not making friends here. We're all pretty easygoing. :)

S./
By Proctor
sokath wrote:We're all pretty easygoing. :)
All except for me! Muhahaha! :muha1: :muha1: :muha1:
By Sweeper
*Jumps on Proctor and starts a fight*

Liberia is not indistinguishable from other Afric[…]

Taiwan-China crisis.

I don't put all the blame on Taiwan. I've said 10[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities a[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Afghanistan defeated the USSR, we are not talking[…]