Hey guys! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By calgaryguy
Just Checkin in...

My name is Chris im 15 years old and live in Calgary, AB Canada.

I have been testing the political waters latley and have pretty much figured that I am fairly right wing in my views.

I am currently a supporter of my province's ruling Progressive Conservitive party.

I hope to be able to have some intreguing discussion with all of you :)

TTYL :)

(BTW I was Angry Young Person at SE)
By Jesse
This is something I really, honestly fail to understand

What in God's name would ever motivate a person, ESPECIALLY one so young to waste their time with conservatism?
By calgaryguy
At this point conservatism serves what I believe to be my best interests and the interests of the people around me. The PC party always seems to have the same stance as me when it comes to, well... everything....

And yo be honest with you Jesse, I have been all over in my belief system for the past few years. I am here to learn, and will keep an open mind.

It is just at this time I support them, and will continue to until I see a better alternative.

:D

Chris.
By Jesse
My politics serve OUR best interests, and in doing so, serve mine as well. Neat trick eh? All it takes is a willingness to sacrifice, a committment to self-discipline and a respect for responsibility.
By sokath
Who cares what he thinks. :lol: He's here! Glad to see you buddy!

S./
By Proctor
Nice arguments both of you. Its good to see people who realise their ideas will continually innovate, and who can accept that their political beliefs aren't ENTIRELY without selfishness. I take my hat off to both of you.

Just a couple of quotes to finish off:

"If you correct a conceited man, you will only be insulted. If you reprimand an evil man, you will only get hurt. Never corrct a conceited man; he will hate you for it. But if you correct a wise man, he will respect you. Anything you say to a wise man will make him wiser. Whatever you tell a righteous man will add to his knowledge."
Proverbs 9:7-9

"While it is not true that all conservatives are stupid, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The far left does not want another October 7. No […]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]