Greetings from Brazil! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Ezekiel
Hi there!

First let me say:

Comrade Siberian Fox,

You made a GREAT work here!!! Congrats!!! :cheers:

Where are the "Red Liberator" from HK? :?:

Anyway,

Keep up the good work!!!

R. Motta - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
By Siberian Fox
Cheers comrade, but don't let my head get too big, there is still much to do 8)

Good point about R-Lib, I've not seen him in ages... we'll have to send out the search party for him. I believe he has registered an accout here.

Anyhow, welcome to the board :D
By sokath
Yeah, he's got an account, I haven't seen him in a couple of months though... either way, welcome aboard buddy. :D

S./
By Proctor
I was thinking the same thing just the other day, "Where is Red Liberator?" Something is missing without him...
By RedLiberator
Hey Ezekiel, what's up. Sorry if this is offensive, but do I know you from somewhere? :)

Or... were you just looking for someone from HK?... to talk about SARS? If so, I'm not the one to ask, I'm living in US right now, but I'm scared to death about my family who do live there... they're basically in house arrest as they cannot go out for very long :*(

Hey comrades Proctor and Sokath and Fox... apologies for just leaving account I registered here gathering dust. I feel appreciated people actually notice my absence :) I haven't had time to visit here unfortunately, because ever since soviet-empire.com led me to a life of message board/forums, I've had others I've been visiting... like Terminator3 (gosh I've waited 12 years for this movie).

Yeah so, I'll try to come by more often, it's nice seeing you guys again, too.
By sokath
Yeah, I was starting to worry that you HAD got SARS (you laugh now), but it's definitely good to have you back buddy. :D

S./
By Yeddi
Ohh i love that Penny-Arcade.. "I have one of those masks and i drew kind of a scary face on it" "Yeah that should do it" :lol:
Ahhh man Gabe rocks.
By Proctor
Welcome back! :up: Where have you been anyway?
In case you do not know me: I am R. Motta from Brazil, formely "The Soviet Red Guardian".

I registered in your old site: People's Republic of New Soviet Empire. Then you changed it to a more Chinese oriented site. Until it was hacked by someone. :(

Remember?

Anyway,

It is good to see you around, Comrade Chan.

Regards,

PS. Here is a link for you to visit

www.asiawind.com/forums/

There you will find lots of informations/debates about SARS and China as well.
By RedLiberator
Ah now I remember, GREAT to see you again, comrade Motta. :)
Yeah, we all remember that diaster, but let's not bring back unhappy thoughts (I'm depressed enough right not as it is anyways... :*( )

Thanks for the thoughts everyone, btw~sokath how come I haven't seen you on AIM in forever, did you get a new SN or do you use ICQ (if so, what's your #?) I don't have a high fever or chest pains (except maybe with a brokenheart) or any of those symptoms, I'm fine and I hope the crisis is cleared up soon, cause I want to visit China again (before going off to college). :\
By sokath
Lib, I only ever use AIM when people ask me to. It's hardly ever on otherwise. I usually use ICQ (27972855) or (to my everlasting shame, I swore I'd never do this) MSN.

They're both linked in my profile. Hit me up, we should catch up. :)

Cheers,

S./
By the SovieT
your from brazil?
im from Portugal comrade!!

if you want to talk with me in Portuguese contatc me via MSN: shakadimass@hotmail.com

and welcome aboard :cheers: :hippy: :up: :cheers:
By Ezekiel
Portugal?? é um prazer te conhecer, camarada! :cheers:

De qual parte de Portugal você é? Acho Portugal um país muito legal!

Pode deixar que eu entro em contato!!!

Até mais!

He did not occupy czechoslovakia. The people ther[…]

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]