Nogood Baron Nogood - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Baron Nogood
Well, I finally came here after my old forum was left desolate due to the interest this one was generating.

I am a volunteer working in Ecuador and have been for a while. During this time, I have changed from a liberal left perspective, to a authoritarian right perspective, to a moderate liberal perspective, to a moderate autoritatian perspective and so on...basically I am a mess, so please don't hold my views against me.

At the grand old age of 23 I have effectivly pushed off my communist erring, as I did with the facists a long time ago, in my humble and misinformed opinion they are one and the same, so you won't see me bashing the US, or supporting causes because they are against the US. You will also not see me saying how wonderful our shared earth is, how beautiful organisations like the IMF and WB are etc...as I said...I am a mess.

>:
By Baron Nogood
I'm English. The reason I am messed up is being forced to participate in leftist protests which had good intentions (No FTAA etc), but then listening to people just bash the US with no real focus, no real issue etc. That weakens the left and turned me half hawk. I then saw some unpleasant stuff here which turned me off the hawk attitude, and back onto the middle plain. I do not like communist rhetoric (in that it isn't usually communist, it's anti US) and I don't like facist rhetoric...so I am middle middle, authoritatirian on some issues such as big brother, and libertarian on most issues such as abortion, human rights (not the right to freedom of speech, the right to live and not be tortured or in fear of your life).

Anyway. :O

I didn't realise it was you Al... :roll: , you can still fit two of me in :|
Last edited by Baron Nogood on 17 Apr 2003 22:20, edited 1 time in total.
By Siberian Fox
Well, I finally came here after my old forum was left desolate due to the interest this one was generating.

Forgive me for not sounding displeased, but I am rather surprised, wow :eek:

But then:

... just kidding :angel:

Welcome to our board :)

From your sig, nice to see someone else who likes a bit of the old James Bond films 8) The quote is from Diamons are Forever I beleive?
By Alhazen Al-Rashid
OOh Ooh and tell them the name of that dirty rotten country youre living in now, Baron! Tell them!
By Baron Nogood
Indeed my west country friend.

"Mrs Whisler did want the children to see the canals"
"How...thoughtful Mr Kid..."

My two favourite evil guys, although all bond will do me nicely!
By Alhazen Al-Rashid
although all bond will do me nicely

:eek:

Keep it clean, buddy! And No Jane in this forum!
By ahab
yup, and the other person involved in the convo is Mr. Wind

me and a buddy from school called each other Mr. Kid and Mr. Wind, no one else got it, and no not buddies in that sorta way

Welcome Baron Nogood!
By uglygoat
the nogood baron is notorious for excellent and humorous rants. many a post of his has left me in stitches on the floor.

ahab, did you used to post on the interplay forums? there was a gent of the same name posting there, till they whacked the off topic.
By ahab
that wasn't me, but I am sure he is a great guy as is anyone that has this name :D
By Alhazen Al-Rashid
:D
By sokath
Good old Mohammed Said Al-Shahaf! What a guy! :lol:

Welcome aboard Nogood!

S./
By Proctor
Fox, that is one of the coolest pictures I have ever seen! Actual laugh out loud stuff, not this type lol whenever something makes you smirk crap that is flooding the net.

As for the PoFo beating other forums, "Noone shall stand against the wrath of the Politics Forum!"
By Efrem Da King
These names???? I keep getting the feeling I know you people.
By Proctor
Efrem, I hope you don't mind me asking, but why Helen Clark as your avatar? I thought you were firmly against her policies?
By uglygoat
yeah ef, what gives with the avatar, from running into you around the forums, i pictured you as slightly more endowed, in the err. ears... ;)
By Alhazen Al-Rashid
they should custom make eff an alfred e newman avi... that would be sublime... but uh, elf..whats with the ugly chick avi?
By Proctor
Watch it Rashid. Thats my Prime Minister.
By Efrem Da King
Oh god I've so many good times making fun of her, I just couldn't help it when I saw the avatar of her :D .

My dad does the funniest impression of her :muha1: .

You'd be too pissed at me if I said it :evil: . ANd its nearing anzac day so I'll leave it this time.

It is still the mainstream opinion of mainstream […]

...You tell me your opinion on why that is happen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just h[…]

Quiz for 'educated' historians

Now...because I personally have read actual prima[…]