Beet Juice - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Beet Juice
Hi, everyone.

I am new to this board and looking foward to interesting discussions. I am from the Washington D.C. metropolitan area and if terrorists hit it with a nuclear weapon you will soon stop hearing from me. On a political test I was named a "Centrist" although I consider myself a liberal. It may have something to do with the fact that I am a student at the University of Maryland, though I don't think so. If anything I have become more centrist since coming to the university. I am looking for a future in either law or business.

Beet Juice
By Boondock Saint
Hello beet.

I live in NY and would be dead if NY city was hit by a nuke soon enough. I saw the WTC happen with my eyes and that was bad enough ... last thing I want is a nuke.

Of course no one wants that.

Anyway, welcome to the boards, there are some great people here with very varying views on the world. Some are better then others at their debate skills.

Beware Tovarish his military knowledge is second to none so keep a tomb of knowledge near you if you plan to go stat for stat on military equipment. Though I must admit I never did varify any of his numbers.

Anyway ... welcome to the boards.
By sokath
Mmmmmmm, beet juice. So much better than that lousy lemonade they have over there in Springfield. :lol:

Welcome aboard buddy! :)

S./
By Adrien
Hey, something's wrong with that post Sokath...

...where is the beer?

:cheers:

[sokath edit: already drank it all buddy ;) ]
By Boris
Do the french make good beer? I know they make good wine, but beer? Well anyway, Welcome!
By Adrien
Do we make beer at all... that's the question! Maybe in Alsace yes... Stella Artois, isn't that french beer?

Sokath: aaah damn you! :D

... @FiveofSwords is so dumb it would go over hi[…]

It is still the mainstream opinion of mainstream […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just h[…]

Quiz for 'educated' historians

Now...because I personally have read actual prima[…]