Greetings - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Savinkov
greetings comrades.

many might remember me as "one of those guys" in SE.com.

well in the spirit of progress, i have decided to join in and show everyone that we can go through hard times, but we can move on and get along.

yes i'm a "hardliner" but since there is no such thing as government in this site there won't be any "Yes there should be a Communist Party" or anything like that.

i would like to extend my thanks to comrade sokath who despite the problems, no hard feelings were drawn, and we maintained our friendship (ok very dramatic)

anyways good luck to the site and to u all.
By sokath
Bah, you're certainly not one of those guys, Sav. You're just one of the guys. All melodrama aside, welcome aboard. Hope you'll be able to stick around and bring that hardline M-L viewpoint here.

The only thing we ARE being hardasses about is signatures. Do you think it would be possible to scale yours down or find a new one that doesn't much exceed 100 pixels in height? Thanks. :)

Cheers,
:cheers:

S./
By Savinkov
done.

is this ok?
By sokath
It'd be better if I could actually see it. ;) Remember, geocities doesn't allow remote image linking, just rename the file to a .txt and link to it the same way. It'll appear as the picture still.

S./
By Jesse
You're also active in forum of Soviet Revolution, right?
By Savinkov
yes i am.

We've been working on it a while ago, but when the CoS opened in SE.com, we shifted our attention there to try and make things better. but anyways... since the incident we've went back to focus there.

ok sokath i fixed it.
By Savinkov
ok... FINAL CHANGE
By Savinkov
argh... the hell with it.
By Jesse
What exactly is the rule for? And how does one count pixels?
By C-Kokos
Large images take a long time to download.

Large images mean people have to scroll more.

Both are annoying.

As are unnecessary "enter" hits between sentences :lol:

But anyway, all welcome Savinkov :cheers:
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

https://twitter.com/DSAWorkingMass/status/17842152[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]