Familiar Faces, - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Conrad Cromien
Hi everyone, Fox, Sokath, wow this place is rather un-soviet! a very different change from the stream of black forums of the past, well done.

looks good!
By Fidel Nico
Yeah.....I'm quite sad actually..nolstagic has set in. Dam wayback machine - I knew Soviet-Empire looked better when I first joined. The blue and green ruled.
By sokath
Welcome back Cromien. It's good to see you again. :)

S./
By Conrad Cromien
Marlboro Cigarettes, an Important part of any regime!

anyways, I went through my Nestalgia session with the PRNSE< (good god that was a while ago!) but now I am happy with discussing real world issues, and not the problems two idiots have over a forum structure position. Glad to see you kept Gorky Park, and I hope you and Monk still organize those BBQ's.

Anyways, I think I will post here, along with another political forum I wont mention (don't want to break the rules! 8) ), have Cigarette and a Coffee. hmm sounds like a very good idea!

BTW although its not been a while since I've seen you last, high to Nico,

also, mind if I get my title changed from Lobby Fodder? I think I've been around long enough to get a bit more than that! :P
By Krasniy Yastreb
Oh! Oh! you're the guy......from SE......that had some powerful position......and disappeared!

You probably don't know me, but welcome anyway. :cheers:
By Siberian Fox
Conrad Cromien wrote:mind if I get my title changed from Lobby Fodder? I think I've been around long enough to get a bit more than that! :P

We've done away with all the custom titles, even for admins and moderators, they just caused too much unecessary hassle:

Conrad Cromien wrote:the problems two idiots have over a forum structure position.

Even Sokath and myself started as "Lobby Fodder". It's a term used in British politics to describe back-bench MPs (I don't know if it is used in other countries too?). The whole post-rank system is automated now, the more one posts here the more corrupt they become.
By Conrad Cromien
Yes I do remember you.

As for the automated system, another political forum I go to uses the same system so it shouldn't be a problem getting used to it. Actually I think its a very sensable idea, well done on that too!

so lobby fodder I shall be! I'm off to make unbased inflamitory comments as good Lobby fodder should!
By Jon
Hmmmmm... BBQ.....[img]http://mysite.freeserve.com/a_monk/pics/Misc/drooling3[1].gif[/img]
By sokath
I should be BBQ-ing some stuff up tonight. I'm rather excited. Heyo!!! :rockon:

S./
On Self Interest

@Wellsy But if we were to define "moral […]

He did not occupy czechoslovakia. The people ther[…]

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]