Hello Comrades. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
By Fidel Nico
Hello,

I'm here now. I've noticed Sokath is considering shutting down S-E.com, and although I don't like the idea, maybe its for the best. It's past its golden days anyway. It's separated the nutters and niave, from the sane and intelligent. Maybe I've just grown up a bit, and become a cynical old foggy. :lol:

Anyway, am I welcome here? Even if I consider Technocracy as radical fascism? ;) (This coming from the communist nicknamed Benito.)

Regards

Nick.
By Krasniy Yastreb
Welcome to PoliticsForum, matey!

I don't know you too well, but I do know you're a mischeivous little fellah. So be on your best behaviour, boy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By Adrien
Welcome too!
By sokath
Good to see you drop in Comrade. :) We think it's about time we move on, nutters, or no nutters.

And Kras, you leave him alone, I'll be the only one heckling people from now on.

S./
By Jesse
The former FTM man. I served under him once, back in the past.
By Fidel Nico
I've got slightly right-er, and probably more liberal. Thats why I have Blair as my avatar - :lol: . Its not that I'm a new labour man, new labour have lost the plot in my opinion. (Say's he who's planning on joining it when Judical Review makes it legal to join it from N.Ireland).

And remember Comrade, no-one serves under me, only with me. :)
By Jesse
Fidel Nico wrote:And remember Comrade, no-one serves under me, only with me. :)

What a pleasant sentiment :D

Look at this shit. This is inexcusable! >: htt[…]

Harvey Weinstein's conviction, for alleged "r[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is pleasurable to see US university students st[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]