What a world we live in... *sigh* - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Boondock Saint
Well Proctor ... the thing I never understood why people place themselves within a camp when they are already within a camp ... why the fuck people say I am democrat or republican or green party or fuck me in the ass party I dont know ... Its all shit ...

What the fuck happend to be a human? What the fuck happened to being an American? Or a wahtever the fuck country you live in? This whole fucking world is one huge fucking piss hole and why? BECAUSE HUMANS ARE SUCH STUPID FUCKING ANIMALS!! I HATE US ! WE ARE USELESS GREEDY FUCKING SLUTS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THE RIGH THIGN TO DO!!!

Um ....

Welcome to a Boondock drunkin rant ... I think this might be the first for you folks at politics ... my fellow goats will be mighty familiar with it ....

FECK THE WORLD!!!
By uglygoat
i think the sad truth is that the minors actually are not entitled to the same rights as adults. hence the alleged intimidation. the supreme court has ruled against the rights of minors in issues similar to this. i'll have to do lots of digging.. but the cases revolve around drug tests for high school students...

anyhoo, where do i sign up fer the no party system?

i almost forgot... drunken boondock rant.. batten down the hatches. w000t w00t :lol: :cheers:
By Proctor
Boondock Saint wrote:BECAUSE HUMANS ARE SUCH STUPID FUCKING ANIMALS!! I HATE US ! WE ARE USELESS GREEDY FUCKING SLUTS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THE RIGH THIGN TO DO!!!
Well, I suppose you could always just commit suicide and there'll be one less of us. :knife: Or, better yet, you could go postal and see how many of us you can take down with you. For the Good of Humanity!
:muha1: :muha1: :muha1:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]

NOVA SCOTIA (New Scotland, 18th Century) No fu[…]

If people have that impression then they're just […]