Munich shopping centre evacuated after reported shooting - Page 17 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The guy is German photographer.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-congres ... massacres/

Gutjahr’s Twitter profile shows he posted pictures from Nice but not from Munich. He is not known to have taken Israeli citizenship.

A former US congresswoman claimed on Twitter that an Israeli photographer had been on hand for massacres in Nice and Munich, proving that Israel had a hand in both attacks.

Cynthia McKinney, a Democrat and former member of the US House of Representatives from Georgia, posted a video on Twitter with the message: “Same Israeli photographer captures Nice and Munich tragedies. How likely is that? Remember the Dancing Israelis?…”

It's not the first time a prominent black takes the Muslim Jhadi line

Amiri Baraka was born on this date in 1934. He is an African American writer, probably best known as a playwright and poet.

In the fall of 2001, Baraka composed a poem called "Somebody Blew Up America." The poem was read publicly and circulated, and later became the source of controversy when he was named Poet Laureate of New Jersey. The poem was written about the 9/11/01 attacks. Among other criticisms, some people interpreted sections of the poem as saying that the Israeli government had prior knowledge of the attack or even were responsible.

SOMEBODY BLEW UP AMERICA

Who knew the World Trade Center was gonna get bombed
Who told 4000 Israeli workers at the Twin Towers
To stay home that day
Why did Sharon stay away ?
/
Who,Who, Who/

Is he one of those black guys that change their names from English (they call it their "slave name") to a Muslim name? They just don't understand the Arabs enslaved black Africans for centuries before Europeans.
It's now been confirmed, the killer of Munich, David Ali Sonboly, was a right-wing racist.

He admired Adolf Hitler and was very proud that his own birthday was on May 20th, the same as Hitler's.

As Iranian living in Germany, he considered himself to be a double Aryan.

He hated foreigners but especially Arabs and Turks. He posted "Turkey = ISIS" in video games.

He was an admirer of the right-wing populist party AfD.

During the attack, he shouted "I am German" and "f*cking Turks."

All 9 of his victims were from immigrant families.

Hinweise auf rassistisches Motiv verdichten sich

Score so far:
Islamophobe right-wing racists: 9
Islamists: 0

@Frollein, you must be so proud of yourself, one of your very own, your persistent propaganda work is starting to pay dividends.

Edit: The police also said that
- he had 300 bullets on him and could have killed far more people if he had wanted to; this seems to suggest that he deliberately targeted youngsters from immigrant families;
- when the police stopped him, he shot himself instead of firing at the police;
- he deliberately timed to killing to coincide with the 5th anniversary of the Breivik killing in Norway.
Atlantis wrote:
@Frollein, you must be so proud of yourself, one of your very own, your persistent propaganda work is starting to pay dividends.
So you're calling me a right-wing bigot, you left-liberal bigot? :lol: Oh, I'm wounded *swoons*

Not that I'd take an accusation of you seriously - you're calling everyone a right-wing racist who doesn't applaud Holy Mother Merkel for loading up a shitton of 8th century miscreants. A 40 year old Eritrean asylant has been arrested this Sunday for raping a 79 year old woman in a cemetary while she was visiting a grave. That's the situation you're condoning here and you dare to call anyone names who thinks it's a criminal disregard for our people's safety! May I remind you of Article 2 of our Basic Law? You better shut your fucking mouth instead of instrumentalizing this tragedy to spread your blind hatred against anyone who doesn't spout the party line along with you!

He was bullied by Sunni Turks because he was a Shiite, hence no "real" Muslim. Btw Iranians fucking hate Turks, and Arabs, he's not alone with that, and claiming German citizenship wasn't necessary for that. *shrug* I swear I never had any contact with him, so it couldn't have been my persistent propaganda work that "started to pay dividends". You're really losing your shit, perhaps you wanna lay down before you get a heart attack.
Last edited by Frollein on 27 Jul 2016 18:27, edited 1 time in total.
http://shoebat.com/2016/07/23/the-munich-massacre-is-a-complete-coverup-the-munich-shooters-facebook-including-his-family-background-shows-he-is-not-iranian-but-a-syrian-islamist-pro-turkey/

They initially introduced his name as a western name “David S”. Then his name changed to Ali David Sonboly (which sounds western) when his real name is Ali Daud Sonboly/Sunbuli which is an Arabic name (better pronounced Sunbuli) and has an exclusively Arabic meaning: ‘from the wheat kernel’.

Sonboly is no Iranian. He is Syrian. His Facebook page showed that he is pro Turkey’s Islamists. That, plus he had a record with the Interpol and was being watched. He is also not a teenager as they show us, but an adult as videos showed. What the reader should conclude after reading is this: why is the eye witnesses account (which is substantiated by material evidence) contradicts media reports (which provide zero evidence that we can verify, just government claim). Let me shred the media’s narrative piece by piece.

Make up your own mind about this.
It is all pretty much the same. They wear black, they love traditional family values and militarism and they hate women and gays. If it wasn't for the beards it would be hard telling them apart. All right wingers are basically the same when it comes down to it. Put a Nazi in a tanning booth and give him a beard and how would you know who was who?
Decky wrote:It is all pretty much the same. They wear black, they love traditional family values and militarism and they hate women and gays. If it wasn't for the beards it would be hard telling them apart. All right wingers are basically the same when it comes down to it. Put a Nazi in a tanning booth and give him a beard and how would you know who was who?
That is right Decky. That is why one day just oike ISIS we are going to go on a rampage.

@Atlantis so what is the problem with racism exactly Atlantis? If it prevents migrants arriving and causing problems?
Frollein wrote:So you're calling me a right-wing bigot, you left-liberal bigot?

I know why you are so torn up. You can't accept that a guy from a different culture integrates so well into Germany society. You don't find many like him anymore :lol:

In his Steam Profile (don't ask me what that is) he used nicknames like Deutscher Stolz (German pride), Gottgleicher Deutscher (godlike German) and names insulting Turks.

Apparently animosity between Iranians and Arabs is not uncommon and many Iranians in Germany resent the fact that they are mistaken for Arabs.

Downside wrote:So was he Shia or Sunni? If he's Sunni Syrian then he's not Aryan, Arabs are Semites.

I'm not aware that he had any interest in religion. He was just a kid who grew up in Germany playing online games all the time. What would he know about the history of the Shia/Sunnie conflict in the ME?

He had a need to feel superior, so he decided to feel superior over other foreigners. It is not uncommon among immigrant communities that one group hates another group, like Chinese immigrants often despise Latin immigrants or colored people. Apparently there are even Egyptian Muslims in the UK who look down on Polish immigrants, while in Poland people are openly racist against Muslims. Racism is a crazy thing.

Political Interest wrote:If they had their way even ISIS would be made out to be neo-nazi white supremacists.

Islamist extremism is certainly a form of fascism.

To think that only whites are racists is very naive. There were even Jews who supported Hitler, to a point at least, and many Slavs were ardent Nazis, even though the Nazis looked down on the Slavs.
Atlantis wrote:I know why you are so torn up. You can't accept that a guy from a different culture integrates so well into Germany society. You don't find many like him anymore :lol:
He didn't integrate well into German society, but he very well integrated into the multiculti madness that is the result of left-liberal idealism. Welcome to the Middle East. A lot of ardent Hitler fans live there, if you didn't know ;)

I'm not aware that he had any interest in religion. He was just a kid who grew up in Germany playing online games all the time. What would he know about the history of the Shia/Sunnie conflict in the ME?
:roll: He doesn't need to be religious to be subjected to sectarian bullying.

What Russia needs is people with skills and educa[…]

Mexico, LoL, why would anyone nuke Mexico. Drlee[…]

Uh...there isn't an 'England gene'...if that is w[…]

Back on topic , here are my results . Care-85 […]