New U.S. bomb. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Ubermensch
I am sure you have heard of this already.The U.S. has a 21,000 lbs. bomb.In the press conference with rumsfeld,he was asked if this was a psychological weapon and whether it was announced to scare Iraq.Obviously the answer is yes to both.It just shows how stupid "journalists" are and that the U.S. will always build a bigger bomb.
By sokath
Yeah, the big M.O.A.B. (which is being dubbed the mother of all bombs, but actually has a legitimate name)..

they're detonating it and displaying the footage of the explosions all over the place to try and use it as a "psychological weapon"... :eh:

I had the link from CNN, but I've lost it..

S./
By CasX
It just shows how stupid "journalists" are

huh?
By Sweeper
A FAE bomb I suppose... If Soviet-union was today they would be selling high tech AA guns and SAM's to Iraq by now.
By Proctor
Its Massive Ordanance Aerial Bombardment or something. But yeah, Mother Of All Bombs.
By Comrade Koatna
The U.S. may build bigger bombs but who says they will use them. The US has made more enemies in the last 2 years than it ever had! It wont be long before other countries will actually gang up and most likely destroy the U.S. No matter what the U.S. tells you....it is afraid >:
By KurtFF8
Comrade Koatna wrote:The U.S. may build bigger bombs but who says they will use them. The US has made more enemies in the last 2 years than it ever had! It wont be long before other countries will actually gang up and most likely destroy the U.S. No matter what the U.S. tells you....it is afraid >:

we have made more enemies in the last 2 years than we've ever had? thats news to me
By KurtFF8
Rat Race wrote:Yeah 95% of the world hates Bush now.

bush maybe but not america
By Comrade Koatna
The fact that bush is making an ass of himself reflects upon America. If his enemies are unfortuantely America's enemies. And he has alot of them
By Comrade Koatna
Unfortuanately alot. Knowing our goverment weve mass-produced holocaust in a can >:
By CasX
Comrade Koatna wrote:It wont be long before other countries will actually gang up and most likely destroy the U.S.

Don't see that happening anytime soon.
By El Cid
A little off-topic: Serb, your sig is huge. :eh:
By Adrien
The Sig Police isn't far away... :)

Speaking of your sig, what does the text mean?
By Comrade Koatna
It wont be long before other countries will actually gang up and most likely destroy the U.S.

Don't see that happening anytime soon.

Well I do. No matter how powerful a country is it cant stand up to the might of dozens of countiries united against it. Dont ask which countries its just a theory, but the point is the U.S. is more weak than most people know

@FiveofSwords In previous posts, you have said[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]