Russian weapon systems, America using tricky words - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

We all know by now that the American Government has accused Russian companies of sending advanced GPS jamming systems and anti-tank missles to Iraq. There was a press conference in the states, and it was stated
[[but have had “no effect” on military operations, Maj.-Gen. Renuart said. ]]
http://www.msnbc.com/news/870749_asp.htm

Down near the bottom, you can find this all over though, including CNN, so my point is, we know the American government, (any govt) is always sneaky on the way they say things, notice they aren't saying, that the systems don't work, just that they aren't stopping the military operation in Iraq. The US was shitting its pants over this, if this stuff was made by knuckle draggers in chili would the states care?

So is the equiptment working? Anyone know?
By Comrade Koatna
I havent heard this report myself but I have no doubt they are working. The American goverment would destroy itself before showing any weakness or frailty such as difficulty in combat against a country we are supposedly "superior over"
By Papergut
America using tricky words

Why don't you just say that America lies?!

Here is a topic for you to think on: Americans found a secret bunker near Basra. They first thought it was full of their favorite weapons of mass destruction but when they opened the crates - they saw it was filled with American and English-made rockets and other weaponry. And do these bastards still continue blaming Russia in selling weapons to Iraq?
By teh wez
Way to go off topic and talk about something else. Those weapons are old that they must of found in the bunker. Lets try to talk about these GPS blockers first, which, no doubt are causing major headaches, supposedly thanks to Russia.
By Provocateur
teh wez wrote:Way to go off topic and talk about something else. Those weapons are old that they must of found in the bunker. Lets try to talk about these GPS blockers first, which, no doubt are causing major headaches, supposedly thanks to Russia.

Can't fight without GPS's? Well, oh well...life is a bitch... :muha1:
By Russian
I don’t think Kremlin has a lot of control over these private firms… The story was released by Washington to put pressure of Putin so he would stop bitching about the war. I doubt that Russian government was directly asked to look into the matter and the Russians government ignored the request.
By teh wez
Im all for carpet bombing. Die die die. But im just saying that that bunker thing was off topic.
By Mr. Smith
No they do say the systems don't work. Thats why all the smart bombs except one have landed with pin point accuracy.
By Hojomofo
Comrade Smith wrote:No they do say the systems don't work. Thats why all the smart bombs except one have landed with pin point accuracy.

no they aren't saying that, they are saying that the systems have no effect on the war effort HUGE DIFFERENCE

IIRC, we also went through that. And I recall I a[…]

I respect the hustle. But when it comes to FAFSA […]

'State of panic' as Putin realises he cannot wi[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]