Terrorist opens fire at a country music festival in Las Vegas - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

noir wrote:If the guy was sympathetic to the so-called Antifa (the "anti-fascist" fascist movement) cause, then there is a connection to Islam. They are both grouping together and share the same profound hatred to Western culture.

:P By using the same logic, you can brand every neo-Nazi attack to Muslim minorities as "inner communal fighting" by simply referring the famous handshake photo of Adolf Hitler and Mufti of Jerusalem.

B0ycey wrote:Look like another terrible event associated with the second amendment.

Yeah, definitely it is.

But you can be rest assured this event will not change anything as green of the dollar bills made out of gun sales is more valuable than the red of the countless victims' blood.
I don't think this story goes any farther than the Steve Scalise story, because the Democrats have been inciting violence since even before the 2016 election. The Muslims hate everybody. They wouldn't likely specifically target a country music venue. That would be someone who thinks everyone who loves country music loves Donald Trump.

It will be interesting to see what the Democrats do here. Will they call for more gun control? I'm pretty sure they won't decry calls to violence by MSNBC and their ilk. It will be interesting to see what Trump has to say too. I'm sure he'll wreak havoc on the PC-inspired violence.
noir wrote:Interesting, the Nazis and the Muslims were soul mate for the same reason; the propfound hatred to Western culture. Today the racists and fascists are calling themselves anti fascists and anti racists.

Soul mates? :eh:

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor does a black have any superiority over a white except by piety and good action." - Farewell Sermon of Prophet Mohammad

That sounds quite incompatible with Nazism.
mikema63 wrote:MuslmuslimsmuslimsMUSLIMS

MUSLIMS!!!

Whoops never mind. :lol:

Isn't it strange how people suspect 0.8% of the population over 99.2%. So yeah wow this attack seems to be from the 99.2% of the population that are not members of the religion of peace. In Britain in the last year two thirds of the people shot and killed by the Police have been Muslims. that suggests we have a massive problem either

1 Our police force are so racist that they make the Gestapo and Stalin's collectivisation programme look racially sensitive.

0r

2 Muslims are an incredibly violent (on average) minority, who are naturally the first suspects in any major atrocity.
Police have confirmed 406 people were taken to hospital following the Las Vegas shooting.
In an updated statement, police said Stephen Paddock opened fire on more than 22,000 concert-goers from his hotel room on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel on Sunday night.

This is a photo of the shooter.

Vanasalus wrote:Soul mates? :eh:

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor does a black have any superiority over a white except by piety and good action." - Farewell Sermon of Prophet Mohammad

I’ve been told that is mistaken.

https://islam.stackexchange.com/questions/3032/is-prophet-muhammads-last-sermon-an-accurate-translation

Of course no one used the term ‘white person’ or ‘black person’ in 7th century Arabia.
Vanasalus wrote:Soul mates? :eh:

I have spoken before about the pathetic fantasy world of the Islamophiles. the use of terms Black and White should be enough to make any intelligent person realise its a fake. But so desperately do they want to believe in the "Religion of Peace"
foxdemon wrote:I’ve been told that is mistaken.

https://islam.stackexchange.com/questio ... ranslation

Of course no one used the term ‘white person’ or ‘black person’ in 7th century Arabia.

I don't speak Arabic.

I have just checked Turkish Diyanet's (Religious affairs directorate of Turkish state) website. Direct transliteration to Turkish have words of "red-skinned" and "black-skinned" in it. In Arabic, it seems they describe white person as red-skinned person.
Vanasalus wrote:I don't speak Arabic.

I have just checked Turkish Diyanet's (Religious affairs directorate of Turkish state) website. Direct transliteration to Turkish have words of "red-skinned" and "black-skinned" in it. In Arabic, it seems they describe white person as red-skinned person.

I was told that too, it that red skin referred to some other ethnic group, possibly Ethiopian. Not north Europeans whom they wouldn’t have known about. I was also told Arabs should still be considered human perfection as Allah choose an Arab to be the prophet.

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]

NOVA SCOTIA (New Scotland, 18th Century) No fu[…]

If people have that impression then they're just […]

^ this is the continuation of the pre-1948 confli[…]