Author: My best-selling Holocaust book is a hoax - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By QatzelOk
There are like 7 anti Israel/Jewish threads going on at the same time.

Oxymoron, I am totally pro-Semitic. I believe Jewish people should rule wherever they live, and that they are the highest class of a God-endorsed caste system.

I just don't like the way the current Israelis are doing their specially-ordained job. I always thought they'd use more miracles (like Moses) and less fire and cruelty (like Satan).
By Oxymoron
Oxymoron, I am totally pro-Semitic. I believe Jewish people should rule wherever they live, and that they are the highest class of a God-endorsed caste system.

I just don't like the way the current Israelis are doing their specially-ordained job.
I always thought they'd use more miracles
(like Moses) and less fire and cruelty (like Satan

Right right, you now Yahweh is pretty busy these days.
By Abood
I think today is Stupid Posts Day... or People Talking Out of Their Backsides Day.
By Oxymoron
Taling about stupid posts, didnt you wish me dead?
By Athanas
I agree 7 threads is a bit much, but its not just about Israel, its about Hamas as well.

Semitic does not equal just Israel, semantics and etymology over religion and connotations anyday.

That said I love tons of semitic cultures Akkad, Assyria, Phoenicia, Sabaens of Yemen, arabs, etc. Israel doesnt deserve to be the iconic symbol of the Middle East considering the many powerful empires that have dominated the region. Israel has and always will be a minor nation relevant by its relation to the only text widely available during the Dark Ages of Europe.

I have problems with historical revisionism (ie Bible), racial significance (chosen people), and justification for malevolence and disregard for human life.

The day Israel denies its importance and joins the world rather than some mystical chosen land, while acknowledging all other cultures of the world as relevant I will embrace the nation.
By Donna
The Jew busting breaks out on the forums once in awhile like a case of the herpes.
By stalker
Yeah, its like the monthly pogrom or something. Every community needs it.
By QatzelOk
The Jew busting breaks out on the forums once in awhile like a case of the herpes.

Media ownership is an important subject to debate.

The people financing the movies determine which stories - real or fake - get turned into big-budget movies.
By Meistro1
"But seriously, a pack of wolves?! Did anyone actually believe this?"

Well, there have been over 100 feral children, so it's not impossible... highly implausible obviously.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Potemkin Carthage: They were rich barbarians,[…]

That's what bankruptcy is for. What happens now[…]

Why? Imagine deleting the sub-clause from the fi[…]

I don't think I did say his words were "push[…]