Gunman in shooting spree at Florida high school. Many injuries. ...What is wrong in the USA? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Didn't you read the Magnum Opus The biography of the T-Shirt by noir with footnotes by foxdemon. It's a done deal, the guy was indoctrinated by underground leftist British operatives commanded by Anarchist23's basement with the collaboration of Hillary, Soros, the MSM & of course Pallywood the greatest lobby group in western civilisation.

Tsk tsk Pants-of-Dog and I thought you were following current events.
So some Islamophile, liberal leftie, shoots up a few kids and immediately the cry goes up to disarm law abiding patriots.

Can you tell me why a civilian owning a gun makes him a patriot? You hate my political position as being too liberal for you and I own guns. Does that automatically make me a patriot?

Not to hide from the point buried in your inflamed rhetoric. The answer to the underlying question is this:

Because there is no justification other than some vague notion of the entertainment value for private citizens owning assault rifles. (Or any other semiautomatic rifle for that matter.)

The risk/benefit analysis clearly points to their being banned. But no. In our twisted narrative a minority of people think that we not only ought to be allowed to own them, we should be allowed to own devices to turn them into automatic rifles and then store them in such a manner that mentally disturbed people, criminals or children can have easy access to them.

The highly technical name for these 2nd amendment above all others people is "abject fools".
I still don't get why there is even an argument for not doing mental health screening on gun purchases. That shouldn't be a deal breaker, it is common sense. Sorry for the slight inconvenience! I know you needed that AR-15 by this afternoon for hunting and protecting the homeland, even though preventing mentally unstable and law breakers from getting the same guns would make that far less necessary.
If I was like noir, and committed 100% to my own tribal interests, I would be blaming "the culture of toxic masculinity and heterosexist values" for this school shooting.

But I can't do this. I'm too evolved.

All these school shootings are about "having a shit community-less childhood with not enough meaningful connections to other people."

This has nothing to do with me or my identity politics (tribal affiliations).

Oh, and live from the Valley of Premature Death, Marco Rubio recommends a heavy dose of violence for Venezuela:

RT wrote:Republican Senator Marco Rubio called for the Venezuelan Armed Forces to rebel against the government, in a series of inflammatory tweets posted on Friday. The Secretary of State has hinted at support for a coup d’etat.

This "violence is the answer" coming from America's elite, is very problematic. How can America cure violence when it has made violence its modus operandi in the world?
Addressing the question presented in the topic: nothing is 'wrong'.

That the United States of America is a culture -- a society, if you wish -- that is quite violent when compared to those of other modern advanced democracies is a 'given'. The US society's violence, though, as seen by itself, is acceptable, considered as nothing more than the playing out of the rights of the citizens.

To say that there is something wrong with the US is to set up a standard of 'right-ness'. That standard would, in essence, run counter to the prevailing American view of the US Constitution, a document held in high esteem.

I'm aware that what I've said is a tad tongue in cheek, but it's also indicative of the prevailing view of Americans, by Americans and for Americans. It is, for better or worse and above all, an ethnocentric culture.
Last edited by Torus34 on 15 Feb 2018 16:10, edited 1 time in total.
USA USA USA Supporting Dictators

Since the end of the Second World War, the United States of America has attempted to overthrow more than 50 governments, most of which were democratically-elected.

[1]Attempted to suppress a populist or nationalist movement in 20 countries.

[2]Grossly interfered in democratic elections in at least 30 countries.

[3]Dropped bombs on the people of more than 30 countries.

[4]Attempted to assassinate more than 50 foreign leaders.

[5]In total: Since 1945, the United States has carried out one or more of the above actions, on one or more occasions, in the following 69 countries (more than one-third of the countries of the world):

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Angola
Australia
Bolivia
Bosnia
Brazil
British Guiana (now Guyana)
Bulgaria
Cambodia
Chad
Chile
China
Colombia
Congo (also as Zaire)
Costa Rica
Cuba
Dominican Republic
East Timor
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Fiji
France
Germany (plus East Germany)
Ghana
Greece
Grenada
Guatemala
Honduras
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Italy
Jamaica
Japan
Kuwait
Laos
Lebanon
Libya
Mongolia
Morocco
Nepal
Nicaragua
North Korea
Pakistan
Palestine
Panama
Peru
Philippines
Portugal
Russia
Seychelles
Slovakia
Somalia
South Africa
Soviet Union
Sudan
Suriname
Syria
Thailand
Uruguay
Venezuela
Vietnam (plus North Vietnam)
Yemen (plus South Yemen)
Yugoslavia

The US are by far the most violent nation on earth. They are the largest producer and exporter of weapons and have the world's biggest military budget comprising 36 percent of the total world military spending.
What goes around comes around.

Last edited by anarchist23 on 15 Feb 2018 16:11, edited 3 times in total.
anarchist23 wrote:The US are by far the most violent nation on earth. They are the largest producer and exporter of weapons and have the world's biggest military budget comprising 36 percent of the total world military spending.
What goes around comes around.

This was the real intention of the OP. It's not about autistic kid, but the regular virtue signaling.
noir wrote:This was the real intention of the OP. It's not about autistic kid, but the regular virtue signaling.

The intention of the OP was to start yet another conversation about school shootings in the USA.

All your tribal "Zion-signalling" is truly sickening because it's so narrow and self-centered. Narrow self-centeredness (tribalism) is destroying the earth right now, and rather than being moderated by religious values, tribalism has actually contaminated several religions with very narcissistic behavior and reinterpretations of dogma.

The USA is drowning in self-love, and school-shootings are one of the most hellish things imaginable for any so-called culture to incubate.

Parkdale is a rich suburb where the average home costs about a cool million. So poverty isn't the problem there, and wealth hasn't provided much of a solution either. "We're rich but our schools are often the scenes of massacres by our fucked-up teenagers."

This is market failure in the extreme, much like climate change is. Capitalism has failed miserably.
So, if we actually look for a news report, rather than relying on the claims of pseudonymous PoFo members, we find Cruz leaned right:

Nikolas Cruz’s Instagram Profile Contains Trump MAGA Hat

The Daily Beast reported that, according to Ocean Parodie, 17, “Cruz always had his hair short and had a penchant for wearing patriotic shirts that ‘seemed really extreme, like hating on’ Islam…The suspected gunman would also deride Muslims as ‘terrorists and bombers.’” Parodie also told Daily Beast: “I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat.”

The suspect posted on Instagram about a Google search for the phrase “Allahu Akbar” in 2015 but the caption said, “Well at least we now know what it means when a sand durka says ‘allahu Akbar’ ??”

Some people have been using that post to argue the suspect supported ISIS or Islamic terrorism, but the post showed he was joking about terrorism and wanted to kill terrorists. He wrote: “Durka durka Mohamed jihad .. how do I work this oh oh I mess up cooo booom!!…durka durka … bam boom explosions,” and included a series of bomb smilies. The Sheriff said it’s too early to say whether there was a terrorism motive, but authorities haven’t found anything pointing to that. They have not yet released a motive. The alleged shooter was previously expelled from the high school in Parkland, Florida for disciplinary reasons.

A user named Nikolas Cruz left disturbing comments on Youtube videos, CNN reported. One, made seven months ago, was posted on a video clip from the NatGeo show “Alaska State Troopers: Armed and Dangerous.” It read: “I am going to kill law enforcement one day they go after the good people.” Six months ago, the user wrote, “Im going watch them sheep fall f*ck antifa i wish to kill as many as i can,” on a Youtube video titled “Antifa Gun Club.”

Also nine months ago, the user commented, “I am going to do what he did,” on a video about the 1966 sniper shooting at the University of Texas.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/02/nikolas- ... epublican/

So what we have is a deeply troubled youth, with his own semi-automatic rifle, and the politics of Donald Trump - hates Muslims, want to shoot people, whether or not they're Muslim.

And, as a reminder:

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Had the rule fully taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added about 75,000 names to that database.

President Barack Obama recommended the now-nullified regulation in a 2013 memo following the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which left 20 first graders and six others dead. The measure sought to block some people with severe mental health problems from buying guns.

The original rule was hotly contested by gun rights advocates who said it infringed on Americans’ Second Amendment rights. Gun control advocates, however, praised the rule for curbing the availability of firearms to those who may not use them with the right intentions.

Both the House and Senate last week passed the new bill, H.J. Res 40, revoking the Obama-era regulation.

Trump signed the bill into law without a photo op or fanfare. The president welcomed cameras into the oval office Tuesday for the signing of other executive orders and bills. News that the president signed the bill was tucked at the bottom of a White House email alerting press to other legislation signed by the president.

The National Rifle Association “applauded” Trump’s action. Chris Cox, NRA-ILA executive director, said the move “marks a new era for law-abiding gun owners, as we now have a president who respects and supports our arms.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tr ... al-n727221
First, I would like to offer my condolences to PoFo's nazi loving, Islam hating right wing. Today you are the true victims, and nobody will have suffered as much as you will if you continue reading. I am sorry it was not a left wing transsexual Muslim, though I applaud you for having your priorities straight and rushing to blame the left in the wake of the shooting.

Whoa surprise surprise right wing thought is a mental illness.

foxdemon wrote:If we look at the Charlottesville protests, one guy who was diagnosed a schizophrenic ran over people leading to one fatality. But we aren’t hearing the explanation that the guy was just nuts. Instead there must be something wrong with the ideology.

Schizophrenia and comorbidity with right wing beliefs.

Actually, there is something wrong with the ideology of whit supermacism (it's really fucking dumb and violent, that's the problem).

Couldn’t possibly be that the contemporary left is motivated by a hate filled ideology that dehumanises others. Now could it?

Lmfao at saying this after trying to defend a guy who killed someone at a nazi rally.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 15 Feb 2018 18:10, edited 1 time in total.
I just read that the suspect was also circumcized without his constent when he was a baby.

Perhaps all circumcized men need to have their phones tapped and a chip installed in the back of their necks so that everyone can enjoy their guns?
Drlee wrote:Can you tell me why a civilian owning a gun makes him a patriot? You hate my political position as being too liberal for you and I own guns. Does that automatically make me a patriot?

Not to hide from the point buried in your inflamed rhetoric. The answer to the underlying question is this:

Because there is no justification other than some vague notion of the entertainment value for private citizens owning assault rifles. (Or any other semiautomatic rifle for that matter.)

The risk/benefit analysis clearly points to their being banned. But no. In our twisted narrative a minority of people think that we not only ought to be allowed to own them, we should be allowed to own devices to turn them into automatic rifles and then store them in such a manner that mentally disturbed people, criminals or children can have easy access to them.

The highly technical name for these 2nd amendment above all others people is "abject fools".
noir wrote:^ interesting link but can be biased.

As opposed to you - who gave no link at all, but posted a picture from 4chan, for a user saying things like:

"Sometimes I feel blackpilled. But then I think once the boomers die off, things will change very, very quickly. And in our lifetime, too. If it comes down to NatSoc vs. Marxist cucks, it's no contest. We could win this war with farming equipment."
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/1601 ... p160145176

Even if that is the guy (I'd say 'no' - the eyes and nose look different:

he appears to identify as a Nazi. Which fits with the white nationalist claim in SO's link.

Again, you just posted a picture you found on the internet, without admitting where it came from. You're in no position to talk about 'bias'. However much you want it to be, 4chan is not a reliable source of info, and you should stop posting things from it.

FiveofSwords you are severely misinformed about h[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Today I learned that Ukraine is not allowed to use[…]

This way started because the Israeli government a[…]

Taiwan-China crisis.

I'm sure some do, but there isn't a huge swell of[…]