'Obama declares Jewish American Heritage Month' - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By NYYS
Not "we." Our elites like dividing us up to conquer us, and many of these elites see themselves as either Jewish (chosen) or Aryan (blue blood).

And I can't think of a better way to describe Barack Obama than that!
Racism mainly serves the empowerment of this elite.

I don't see how this is true at all. Corporations were some of the biggest proponents of desegregation, as it would allow them to hire from a larger pool of people.
By Zyx
NY Yankees suck. wrote:Corporations were some of the biggest proponents of desegregation, as it would allow them to hire from a larger pool of people.

A meaningful statement if racism ended with desegregation.

Look at how wars are fought, propaganda builds hatred for people--this hatred stopped being "White" on "White" and is now "White" on "Inferiors." Corporations may well be 'friendly'* in the states, but in the third world they are rampant and heartless.

Hear some of the testimonies of those who ransack the Congo.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4473700036349997790

42 minutes in.

*Not at all, only comparatively.
By Nattering Nabob
As a white guy I don't feel upset when a month is selected to celebrate a contribution to America by any particular group...

Why is everyone so upset?

It's not like anyone is saying..."Hey! White guy! You suck!"
By QatzelOk
Corporations were some of the biggest proponents of desegregation, as it would allow them to hire from a larger pool of people.

And desegregation might help destroy the unions by pitting two previously separate working class "groups" against one another. And a larger pool of workers helps bring down wages. And the new black employees had virtually no rights or influence in the union. And the white senior management got to use racism to keep everyone in their place.

Corporations are like cancer. Their only morality is "to grow larger and more powerful." Power is all corporations "understand," and by "understand" I mean "respond to."
By Todd D.
So he sounds like another Dreyfuss/OJ Simpson - a local celebrity who thought himself above the law, and got away with a horrible crime.

Except for the whole "He didn't do it" thing. His conviction was overturned, and he was later murdered by a mob.

Oh, and he wasn't a celebrity, any more than the guy that runs my local supermarket is a "celebrity".

Qatz advocating lynching of minorities. Figures.
Last edited by Todd D. on 15 May 2009 19:29, edited 1 time in total.
By Le Rouge
So he sounds like another Dreyfuss/OJ Simpson - a local celebrity who thought himself above the law, and got away with a horrible crime.

Dreyfuss wasn't a criminal--the charges were gathered against him because he was a minority. OJ Simpson did not appear guilty during the trial and the evidence at the time was inconclusive. It's only afterwards that he became more and more suspicious.
By NYYS
And desegregation might help destroy the unions by pitting two previously separate working class "groups" against one another.

First of all, I'd like some evidence of that. Second of all, that creates absolutely no change in owners' attitudes toward unions. Unions are harmful and destructive, and it makes perfect sense for a company to want them weakened or eliminated.
And a larger pool of workers helps bring down wages.

Obviously, that's economics 101, and a good thing.
And the new black employees had virtually no rights or influence in the union.

Isn't that the fault of the union, not the corporation?
And the white senior management got to use racism to keep everyone in their place.

wat
By Holding
Quote:
And the white senior management got to use racism to keep everyone in their place.

wat

White people are evil.
By QatzelOk
Dreyfuss wasn't a criminal--the charges were gathered against him because he was a minority.

This is what the texts say.

But are they really credible?
By peter_co
Well, even if I have quite a strong dislike of these heritage months, at least we finally have a good one. I mean either way a look at it, Jewish history month blows the existing history months out of the water. For example look at the sciences, among the most notable figures among say African Americans you have ... well Carver! In the latter: Einstein, von Neumann, Feynman, to name just a few! :lol:
By Rancid
There's a Black History Month?

in the US, yes

it's in the month of February.
By Ter
QatzelOk wrote:This is what the texts say.

But are they really credible?

We all know Qatz is the king of trolls, but sowing doubt about the innocence of Dreyfuss, even posthumously, is reaching depths rarely seen on PoFo. It is disgusting.

peter_co wrote:I mean either way a look at it, Jewish history month blows the existing history months out of the water. For example look at the sciences, among the most notable figures among say African Americans you have ... well Carver! In the latter: Einstein, von Neumann, Feynman, to name just a few!

Yo Peter, you should not say these things. For many posters here, the Jews are just bankers and evil people.

Ter
By QatzelOk
sowing doubt about the innocence of Dreyfuss, even posthumously, is reaching depths rarely seen on PoFo

Dreyfuss's "innocence" is as unequivocal as Aryan guilt.

And both come from the same authors.
By danholo
I believe Qatzel wants to destroy humanity, since his truths are mostly construed by hearsay and a wild imagination. I wonder what he sees when he reads the word "Jew".
By QatzelOk
I wonder what he sees when he reads the word "Jew".

Entitlement that has been manufactured by text.

A fake identity that has been appropriated to add "meaning" to a life without nature, but has failed miserably by creating hell by applying silly human "heaven" theories.
By danholo
Entitlement that has been manufactured by text. A fake identity that has been appropriated to add "meaning" to a life without nature, but has failed miserably by creating hell by applying silly human "heaven" theories.

Could you elaborate? I would like you to prove my "fakeness". Either I am the purveyor of an ancient human nation, or just a fake construct of the mind. Damned ancestors, why did you choose to be persecuted for so long? My life would be so much less difficult if I could've just melded into my surroundings. I hate being different; gay, pot head, Jewish. It's tough!

I am happy to be your target of hate, Qatz. I choose it gladly.
By QatzelOk
I am happy to be your target of hate, Qatz.

I'm sure you don't mind being hated as long as you have some kind of mythological magic to hang onto.

People who think they have superpowers often alienate those who don't believe this to be true.

The Aryan race project had similar elements; an amazing history full of persecution by some trashier other.
By danholo
I have superpowers, and so do you; they're called hands and brains.

The Aryan race project had similar elements; an amazing history full of persecution by some trashier other.

Everything is distinct in nature, and it is important to be aware of differences. The fact is that the "Aryan project" was solely based on fairy tales. Jewish history, while initially also riddled with mythology, is not as the Jewish diaspora doesn't take on a very mythological tone. Its 2000 year old history is readily available for anybody who is interested in humanity. Our traditions come from one source, impossible to emulate or copy. As I have said, you care not for history, and will take a shit on the memory of humanity. This ad hominem is true as you time and again disregard any rational argument that defends Jews, or actual knowledge, with pseudo-science where your hate for the Jew, or your mother or father, has taken over any rational thought process.
By Zyx
But danhalo, is not history a 'story?'

Some stories may be necessities for modern life, but is the Judaic one?

Consider that Hebrews are well allowed to treat gentiles as inferiors--in today's day and age, is such a "story" worth defending?
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]