'Obama declares Jewish American Heritage Month' - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Zyx
Who cares is a ridiculous question.

I was watching a tree that had snow collecting on some of its branches but not others. Clearly there was a correlation between the angle of the branch, the shading and the height of the snow on it. With some careful measurements, one could validate the measurements of a tree and snow's coefficient of friction. One can spend days on this, recording and reanalyzing, and eventually patting him- or herself on the back for the affirmation of scientific principles; or one can say 'who cares' and go watch "American Idol" and discuss the matter at length, never bothering to ask the question there.

"Who cares!" Harumph! We all should care!
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
Actually, no, who cares about the stupid tree, and who cares how much hate you can get away with without being known as an anti-semite?

That's the problem with the middle east topic, everyone is obsessed with inane details like "who started it?" and "who is the worse person?" It's stupid and childish! Who the fuck cares?
By QatzelOk
Anti-semitism should not be used anymore...it should be replaced by anti-Judaism.

Or "anti-hegemony."
By Oxymoron
You see, there are two kind of people in the world today
We have, the playaz, and we have, the playa haters
Please dont hate me because Im beautiful baby

Hear what they talk, about me
But my crew so deep, you cant do, a damn thing, to me
By Sephardi
Or "anti-hegemony."

Can you not enter these threads? Thank you sir or ma'am.

You see, there are two kind of people in the world today
We have, the playaz, and we have, the playa haters
Please dont hate me because Im beautiful baby

Hear what they talk, about me
But my crew so deep, you cant do, a damn thing, to me

Hell yeah. 8)
By LehmanB
wonderful news to hear.

(I hate to ruin the atmosphere, But I realy hope its pure and not aim for political targets though.- 'I gave good attitude for Jews, now Israel owns me' = should give territories)

Besides that thought -
+1 to Obama.
By Dave
Le Rouge wrote:Jewish Americans deserve recognition for their contributions to America. [..]Gloria Steinem, Betty Friedan, Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, etc.

I agree. Such fifth columnists as these should not escape recognition by the public, who could perhaps then decree an appropriate response.
By arabian_dream
i bet if he made muslim heritage month- the whole country would impeach him

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Yuval Noah Harari about MAGA​: https://youtu.be/W[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjbl_6RDhkM :D […]