'Obama declares Jewish American Heritage Month' - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Ter
Zyx wrote:But danhalo, is not history a 'story?'

A poor Qatz imitation, but I didn't expect anything better from you.

Zyx wrote:Some stories may be necessities for modern life, but is the Judaic one?

Definitely more necessary than the Islamic or negroid ones.

Zyx wrote:Consider that Hebrews are well allowed to treat gentiles as inferiors--in today's day and age, is such a "story" worth defending?

Is that where it hurts ?

Ter
By War Angel
It's just that Qatzel thinks every man accused of being guilty, is guilty unless proven innocent. Nothing has to be verified in court - if the antisemites of the time said Dreyfus was guilty of treason, it must be true. I mean, murdering racists wouldn't lie, would they?

Also, the Holocaust did not happen, Jews drink the blood of Christian children and Einstein wasn't even Jewish - he was an alien from outer space.
By Unperson-K
Qatz wrote:This is what the texts say.

But are they really credible?

Why aren't they credible? Because they were written by white people? If you are arguing that Dreyfus was guilty, please at least provide some proof of that argument beyond "the people writing the history books belong to a hegemonic genus". A theory with documentary proof for example.

But as we all know, you don't have any theories or any proof. All you know is that Dreyfus was a Jew and that is good enough for you to start slinging mud.
By Zyx
Ter wrote:A poor Qatz imitation, but I didn't expect anything better from you.

Not an imitation. It's a popular play on words: history. Sometimes both 'his' and 'story' are emphasized (history) to be "his story." This play on words embodies Marx's statement on how the winners write history.

What's with the senseless personal attack?

Ibid. wrote:Definitely more necessary than the Islamic or negroid ones.

What does the Judaic story achieve? I never defended any other stories, by the way. So answer the question directly.

Ibid. wrote:Is that where it hurts ?

You are capable of responding, but its not clear that you are capable of responding intelligently. If you have nothing to say, save yourself the effort of speaking.
By Ter
Zyx wrote:Not an imitation. It's a popular play on words

That fact did not escape me. Nevertheless, it was weak and not to the point.

Zyx wrote:What's with the senseless personal attack?

It was not senseless. You try to emulate Qatz and other antisemite posters on this board and I pointed that out. As usual, you are but a faint shadow, using words and terms to simulate intelligence. Alas, you failed, as usual.

Zyx wrote:What does the Judaic story achieve?

It is not a story and I will not play your game.

Zyx wrote:So answer the question directly.

I do not, and never will, take orders from people like you.

Zyx wrote:If you have nothing to say, save yourself the effort of speaking.

I will speak as I please, without your permission.

Ter
By Zyx
You have the liberty to cling to your Santa Claus fairy tales old Ter.

However, I will not respect your myths wherever.

-

The bulk of Jewish lobbying funds suggest that the Jew in America believes solely the Zionist cause through which the Jew deserves no sympathies or extolment for its heritage, only intolerance.

In today's day and age, by tracing the funding and timing, the Jewish American Heritage Month hails as a Zionist Month: I will not deliberately support Zionism.

I do not even care for the religion.

http://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1761602#p1761602

I had foreseen this albeit too late. This action, this President, sickens me.
By Ter
Zyx wrote:In today's day and age, the Jewish American Heritage Month hails as a Zionist Month: I will not deliberately support Zionism.

Nobody asked you to support it, they don't need you.
As there are many who do not support black heritage month or Kwanzaa, the artificial new holiday.

Zyx wrote:This action, this President, sickens me.

Who is talking about sickening ?

Ter
By Zyx
The feminists I dealt with made the simple connection between male authority and White authority, asking me whether I'd be alright with Whites overtaking a "Black" group. The connection was neither here nor there, yet here you are doing the same idiotic connection.

I must say, Ter, if "great minds think alike," maybe so too do "non-great?"

Oh, and kudos on admitting the Zionism of this month.
By Zyx
And you never will.

As to 'anti-semitism,' it has nothing to do with distaste for ideologies but is a characteristic of ethnic hatred. If you can point to where I spoke against the ethnic Jew, then quote the comment.

Funny enough, ironically enough, and just discovered by me, the Zionist and Judaic are anti-semites if we consider the Arabs a semitic people (which they are) and we translate their hatred of 'gentiles' (who are historically semitic "non-Israelites") or their actions against the Palestinians (a traditionally semitic people) literally.

You can't fool everyone.
By danholo
It's a popular play on words: history. Sometimes both 'his' and 'story' are emphasized (history) to be "his story." This play on words embodies Marx's statement on how the winners write history.

From dictionary.com
Gk historía learning or knowing by inquiry, history; deriv. of hístōr one who knows or sees

Winners might write history but Jews are losers in their history. They always get trodden down, or fuck up somehow, but there are also triumphs. While there is plenty of mythology in early Jewish history, it is used for religious narrative, and moral teaching. This, however, does not negate the fact Jews have existed as a continuous separate body despite its dispersal from its homeland. The tradition, whether religious, or just "national" there is always the existence of the land which ultimately will tie the people together. Crazy shit, yes, but very true and real. It is true, however, that we write our histories but at least we do so. QatzelOk denying the validity of Jewish history from ancient times until contemporary times is quite ludicrous. His critique of "entitlement to land" in the text is valid, however, but does not override the fact that Jews, at a core, are a distinct nation and will pursue its "goal" until humanity will find "eternal peace". Many Jews find home to be in Israel and our love of the land, even if we come from foreign places, quite clearly defines what one is if one is a Jew. We live by silly laws, and contemporarily more seldom then not, but we carry on the same tradition passed down through the ages. This might negate the law of permanence but one's memory binds our existence to this world and many of us hold steadfast.
Last edited by danholo on 17 May 2009 21:02, edited 1 time in total.
By Zyx
Well, look at your "two-thousand year" claim. The story on the Jew in Egypt has no popular, reliable citations; worse, Jews are impressed by the falsity of having built pyramids in Egypt. To say that the story has never been altered, re-translated, or that it serves a noble purpose borders insanity.

We should always be wary of the record keeping of an ancient people; and we should be quick to abandon their stories when their out of place or purpose.

I will assume that you are a Jew danhalo, but whatever spit, if ever, touched the face of a Jew in the past, has not been spit that touched you.

The idea of ethnic inheritance of past troubles expresses the confusions of the Jewish mentality. "Ethnicity" persists as a social construct. What oppression the Jews suffered may have been vocalized as ethnically charged, but like the Blacks, Women and other non-classes, the Jew's oppression, or what it was, exists fundamentally as a class oppression.

Now that the Jew, by and large, no longer is classically oppressed, it's maintenance of this false ethnic oppression, is an affront to good sense and a backward, regressive, immature ideology worth striking against.

The DNA traits of the Jews will not receive condemnation from me, but their immature belief in becoming bourgeois exploiters of non-Jews will. The Jews surpassed their sympathies, and have become enemies (bourgeois) of the people.
By danholo
Jews are classically oppressed on this board, time and again. While people might portray Israel, or Jews, as the the ultimate evil I don't see it. War leads to drastic and horrific results but Israel is really not that aggressive when it comes to defense. Israel does "hold up people" now, yes, but it was initially for security measure, honest to God, because the territories were originally slated for return, but now the tables have turned and Israel has indeed landed itself into a quagmire of magnanimous proportions because of the increasingly religious character of the country. In this respect Jews and Islam are at odds and will simply not let go of their own aspirations. Israel can only grant Palestinians a state, but cannot be allowed to be overrun by Arabs.

Well, look at your "two-thousand year" claim. The story on the Jew in Egypt has no popular, reliable citations; worse, Jews are impressed by the falsity of having built pyramids in Egypt. To say that the story has never been altered, re-translated, or that it serves a noble purpose borders insanity.

The Children of Israel were not described as building the Pyramids but the cities of Pithom and Ramses.

Now that the Jew, by and large, no longer is classically oppressed, it's maintenance of this false ethnic oppression, is an affront to good sense and a backward, regressive, immature ideology worth striking against.

The Jews faced one of the worst genocides in history with over third of its population murdered. That might not be "classical oppression" but certainly much worse. Jews had every right to pursue a state outside of Europe, preferably the place they originated from. It's not like these people were allowed a place to go, anyway. Strike at our immaturity, but our life shouldn't be the target. Israel has been attacked from day one. Is the world prepared to handle that many refugees?
By Zyx
danhalo, I read what you wrote on the uniform practices of the Jews, but all of us know that the Jews of the diaspora in different locales have different practices. When you say that the Judaic story is untenable, you deny that their are divisions in Judaism. You deny reality. The story is changed and now changed for the oppression of others.

The Jews are not the ultimate evil, more penultimate. Penultimate in the sense that they adapt the Bourgeois narrative (the ultimate evil), but were former victims thereof. If the Jews were peaceful and open in Israel, no criticisms from the Left would fall upon it. As it stands, it represents much of what is wrong in the world: racism, religiosity, class oppression, exploitation and senseless warfare to feed a military-industrial-complex, partially responsible for the third-world's exploitation.

Look at your post, unreasonable hatred for the "Arabs." Anti-semite, I'd say.

If you have any abilities and any decency, danhalo, you'd justify this document: http://www.usip.org/pubs/peaceworks/pwks47.html. Even only the summary of it. If you can dispute that Israel is an imperialist state worthy of chastise, you'd have a stance worthy of recognizing. As it is now, you're blindly supporting an imperialist state purposely perpetuates a war with a people in order to build armaments to sell on the world market. If that's your stance, then your morality is awful, and you're as intolerable as the rest of the bigoted Zionists.

--

The Jew of the Holocaust was a victim I'd stand with, the Jew of the IDF is a Jew I scorn.
Last edited by Zyx on 17 May 2009 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
By War Angel
As to 'anti-semitism,' it has nothing to do with distaste for ideologies but is a characteristic of ethnic hatred.

No, actually. Antisemitism can very well mean hatred of Jewish ideologies, culture etc. It's not just Nazi-esque hatred of Jews for their ethnicity.

So you are, quite obviously, an anti-semite, based on what you've said. You can dance around it, if you like, the same way a few members of this fair board do... and frankly, given your ineptitude for debate, I could not care less. :)
By Zyx
If calling a Jew wrong is antisemitic then I'm antisemitic. The word has no meaning if it applies so broadly.

Truthfully, I'm anti-imperialist, and the Jews happen to be practicing imperialism in Israel.

If it makes me antisemitic to be opposed to imperialism when the Jews practice it, then I'll gladly call myself an anti-semite.

I honestly don't see how the word applies in this scenario, though.
By War Angel
I'll gladly call myself an anti-semite.

Good boy. You've shown more character than your Qatzelian idol. :)
By Sephardi
Truthfully, I'm anti-imperialist, and the Jews happen to be practicing imperialism in Israel.

Jews are the opposite of the imperialists. We are the populists. We fought the imperialist English and Arabs in groups like the Irgun, in which counter-terrorism worked great, and we got the British to pull out. We are here to take our homeland back from the Caliphate and back from the Ummah. No Jew will forget the invasion of Israel by the Caliphate and Byzantine Empire.
Last edited by Sephardi on 17 May 2009 22:12, edited 1 time in total.
By HoniSoit
"Jewish Americans have immeasurably enriched our Nation,"

:eh:

anti-Semite!

I think I would just enjoy killing people in gene[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So the question of why is the Liberal so stupid, i[…]

The only people creating an unsafe situation on c[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]