Iraqi children murdered by US soldiers in the streets - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Goranhammer
Sapper46123 wrote: Perhaps you should dance in the streets at the deaths of the Iraqi civilians. Get to feel like an Iraqi or a Palestinian for a change...

You see, the difference is that these people went out and mocked the dead in the middle of a war zone. The WTC was thousands of people in business suits going to earn their daily wage. You think they're the same? Man, I need some of what you're drinking...

Innocent civilians who don't make themselves intentional targets that die in Fallujah or any other Iraqi city is a travesty. Iraqis who pick up guns, laugh at dead people (regardless of nationality), and intentionally walk into the path of gunfire for arrogant attention deserve the bullet. Welcome to American patriotism...be proud for what it is.
By jotathought
t1master wrote:Would this guy be a legitimate target?

how bout these stone brandishing hooligans?

kids is harder to justify, but lets not forget that not every soldier is excactly the brightest and prolly scared outta his witts.

A child can shoot an RPG or rifle just like an adult. Why shouldn't a soldier take a child's life if his or other soldier's lives are at stake? There is no discrimination when it comes to age and sex .. all ages and both sexes are capable of threatening coalition lives.
By uglygoat
armchair generals...i never said you cannot target a child if he/she is aiming an rpg at you.

but the statement is still is valid, a soldier underfire or who's buddies just got waxed in a burning humvee might not be the most rational, thinking creature walking the streets of bagdad heavily armed...

we're jolly green giants walking the earth in stuff...

sooo would those guys dancing on the tops of burning humvees be legit targets?
By Comrade Ogilvy
Goranhammer wrote:
Sapper46123 wrote: Perhaps you should dance in the streets at the deaths of the Iraqi civilians. Get to feel like an Iraqi or a Palestinian for a change...

You see, the difference is that these people went out and mocked the dead in the middle of a war zone. The WTC was thousands of people in business suits going to earn their daily wage. You think they're the same? Man, I need some of what you're drinking...

Innocent civilians who don't make themselves intentional targets that die in Fallujah or any other Iraqi city is a travesty. Iraqis who pick up guns, laugh at dead people (regardless of nationality), and intentionally walk into the path of gunfire for arrogant attention deserve the bullet. Welcome to American patriotism...be proud for what it is.

Hey! Let's turn Iraq into one giant piece of glass. That'll end all the problems.
By jotathought
Slablah wrote:Hey! Let's turn Iraq into one giant piece of glass. That'll end all the problems.

Slablah .. we agree ... we agree !
By Comrade Ogilvy
jotathought wrote:
Slablah wrote:Hey! Let's turn Iraq into one giant piece of glass. That'll end all the problems.

Slablah .. we agree ... we agree !

:D sarcasm dude!
By Slip, Freudian
Goranhammer wrote:laugh at dead people (regardless of nationality), and intentionally walk into the path of gunfire for arrogant attention deserve the bullet. Welcome to American patriotism...be proud for what it is.

I find this very twisted and sick. Why are you not killing US citizens who make fun of the Hamas leaders killed in missile strikes? Surely they are laughing at the dead? And I am yet to see a civilian seeking "arrogant attentation" running to catch a tomahawk or dodging to the line of fire.

Your definition of US patriotism seems wrong and scary for the rest of the world.
By Sapper
Goranhammer wrote:You see, the difference is that these people went out and mocked the dead in the middle of a war zone.

If you went to the West Bank and thought it was funny to kill palestinian terrorist leaders, the Palestinians would be just in killing you?

The WTC was thousands of people in business suits going to earn their daily wage. You think they're the same?

And the Iraqi children were just going to school. They are, essentially the same.
By Comrade Ogilvy
You analogies are pathetic attempts to compare apples to oranges... you might think they're clever but they bear no purpose in the debate at hand.
By Devlar
Sapper46123 wrote:
The WTC was thousands of people in business suits going to earn their daily wage. You think they're the same?

And the Iraqi children were just going to school. They are, essentially the same.

This might come as a complete shock to you JT123, but Iraqis are people, that's right, they aren't monsters, they aren't animals they are people, just like those people in the WTC when it was hit.
By Goranhammer
Sapper wrote: If you went to the West Bank and thought it was funny to kill palestinian terrorist leaders, the Palestinians would be just in killing you?

Yup. If I'm going to a militant zone and taunting them, I wouldn't blame them.

Sapper wrote:And the Iraqi children were just going to school. They are, essentially the same.

They weren't going to school in the middle of the street, next to a flaming car with bullets whizzing past their heads. You can try and keep this fact in the dark in an attempt to sympathize, but I'll keep mentioning this.
By uglygoat
yea really how many kids are attending school in fallujah? :eh:
By QatzelOk
Iraqis who pick up guns, laugh at dead people (regardless of nationality), and intentionally walk into the path of gunfire for arrogant attention deserve the bullet. Welcome to American patriotism...be proud for what it is.

I can only assume that the people writing these 'they deserved it' posts have no children of your own and have never witnessed guerilla warfare in your own city. I hope you do one day. Write back and tell me how fun patriotism is then.
By Devlar
They weren't going to school in the middle of the street, next to a flaming car with bullets whizzing past their heads. You can try and keep this fact in the dark in an attempt to sympathize, but I'll keep mentioning this.

Then do tell us WHY there are bullets whizzing past there heads and WHY there are humvees in their neighbourhood. You can try to hide this fact in an attempt to support your arguement, but I'll keep mentioning this
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

But they did practice it in Chile and other parts[…]

It's fine to disagree with me about the intent in[…]

Obviously, not. But you have said you would geno[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The West's Last Illusion in Ukraine Despite wh[…]