German Jews, Muslims unite to oppose circumcision ban - Page 34 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

ArtAllm wrote:Well, Zionists oppressed Frau Merkel and forced her to change the German law, and you supported that.
As we see, German politicians genuflect and do everything what Zionists demand, and you are talking about "conspiracy".

Or maybe you are spouting paranoid nonsense.

ArtAllm wrote:Who "they"?
Do you believe in the existence of "Jewish genes", like most bigoted Zionists do?

As I have already told in this thread a couple of times, I do not believe in the existence of "Jewish genes", most Jews that live in Germany are normal Russians, with Russian cheek bones and Russian genes.

There are no "Jewish genes", that is a Zionist lie.

Judaism is a religious group, like Muslims or Christians.

Are there Muslim or Christian genes?

"They", namely the orientals you were talking about.

So do they have to changes their genes for you to welcome them to Europe? Or your fears regarding genetics based on 19th century pseudo-science still prevail? :)
wat0n wrote:
So do they have to changes their genes for you to welcome them to Europe? Or your fears regarding genetics based on 19th century pseudo-science still prevail? :)

Are you unable to read my posts and the forum rules?

Open an new thread about Jewish genes and I will answer all your questions.

You have again violated this forum rule:

15. Do not deliberately take conversations off-topic. Avoid bringing irrelevant issues into a conversation that will take conversation away from the topic addressed by the opening post.

Here is another forum rule you have to regard:

6. Do not post the same thing repeatedly (Spamming).
Guardian UK, 'Germany to introduce circumcision law', 05 Oct 2012 wrote:Germany is poised to introduce a law that will allow parents to choose whether their sons are circumcised.

The move is an attempt to appease the Jewish and Muslim communities angered by a court ruling in June that in effect outlawed the practice.

The cabinet is expected to adopt the bill next week to clarify the law after the court in Cologne ruled that carrying out the religious tradition on boys was tantamount to bodily harm.

"It is a clear political signal that Jews and Muslims continue to be welcome in Germany," said Dieter Graumann, president of the Central Council of Jews in Germany in a statement. "We are glad that Jewish laws, and with it Jewish life, will not be deemed illegal – legal certainty in this case means safeguarding the future of Judaism in Germany."

The draft of the bill allows circumcision to be carried out on boys up to six months old by a doctor or someone as "skilled as a doctor".

Although the religious practice is also carried out by many Muslims, the row has largely centred on the Jewish community, which has been angered by the debate.

"Why should people say how I should live my religion?" said Walter Rothschild, chief rabbi of the northern German state of Schleswig-Holstein, adding that he did not blame the government. "Politicians didn't want this fight," he added. "It was the last thing they wanted."

Members of the Jewish community said the debate had made many feel unwelcome in Germany, which has been exacerbated by recent attacks on prominent Jews in past weeks.

Although the federal ministry of justice was not able to confirm when the bill would be adopted, a spokesman said it was likely to be on Wednesday, with the first reading due to take place in parliament in November.

As I predicted a while ago, the Jewish community have played their puppet game and got a special law to protect the disgusting practice. Expect that the German lawmakers will line up like little ducks to vote "YEA" on the law.

This is the deplorable state of Europe in the 21st century. Europeans have no one else other than themselves to blame for continuing to elect degenerate traitors to their legislative bodies.
I would say the 21st century is playing out much better than the 20th century, Rei. This issue is generally inconsequential to the health of most German boys and will mostly affect Muslims and Jewish boys, while further bringing Jewish cultural hegemony over Germany into view.

Jews have in fact overplayed their puppet game and they celebrate their short term victory while failing to see it actually damages them in the long run.
Rei Murasame wrote:This is the deplorable state of Europe in the 21st century. Europeans have no one else other than themselves to blame for continuing to elect degenerate traitors to their legislative bodies.

Well, we "elect" politicians that are already pre-elected, and these "representatives" are eager to serve their "pre-electors".

Demolitionman wrote:
Jews have in fact overplayed their puppet game and they celebrate their short term victory while failing to see it actually damages them in the long run.

Agree!

Zionists (speak organized Jewry) are really overreaching in the last few years.

They cannot check their Chutzpah any more, their Rabbis are openly declaring, that the Goyim are cattle that are created to serve the Jews, and they get away with such statements.

But on the other hand the time is playing against them, that is why they got so nervous and are so blatantly warmongering.

That did a lot of damage to the image of the powerless Jew, that was/is always an innocent victim of this "irrational cattle", called Goyim.

People are waking up!
wat0n wrote:It gotta be fun to live in a world riddled with drama and conspiracies, but what about we stay grounded on the real world?

Just sayin'.

Yes, let's name the conspiracy theories that Zionists promoted and are still promoting:

1. Zionists are hated because of "anti-Semitism", even if they are hated by Semites.
2. Saddam Hussein wanted to attack the UK with his WMD.
3. Ahmadinejad wants to built an atomic bomb to "wipe Israel off the map".
4. Germans are against the mutilation of infants because the hate Jews.
5. Muslims are controlling the western governments.

:D
wat0n wrote:Oh I'm sure you can find Zionists who are into that, too. But that doesn't excuse you from living in a fantasy world riddled with conspiracy theories in which 19th century pseudo-science actually describes reality.

If you want, I will open a new thread about the 19th century "pseudo-science" theories.
I guess that you are talking about human races, aren't you?
It's just an extreme shame that the cowards and traitors in Berlin won out.

But I tend to agree with Demolitionman. All the Jewish agencies blatantly agitating for this with no consideration of German standards will be dealt with in time; the game of blackmail and distortion has already begun to run out with a majority of the German people. There is a reason why an increasing number of Germans have an extremely hostile view toward Israel and Middle Eastern Zionism.
wat0n wrote:Oh I'm sure you can find Zionists who are into that, too. But that doesn't excuse you from living in a fantasy world riddled with conspiracy theories in which 19th century pseudo-science actually describes reality.

There is no trace of pseudo-science in ArtAllm's posts. It is a fact that jewish elitist lobbies are extremely powerful in the west, to the point of totally manipulating parts of the media and the public opinion. Just take the incident with the gun carrying jewish rabbi which was already mentioned here, I think. Germany is absolutely anti-guns and anti-vigilantism. Yet a jew who threatened someone with a gun, a disarmed guy who offended the rabbi verbally, was portrayed in the newspaper as the victim(!) of an aggression.

And take the Günter Grass case for example. From one day to another, an acclaimed literature nobel and active supporter of the social-democrat party for years turns into a nazi-SS monster and arch enemy of western civilization. Why? Because of legitimate criticism of Israel's policies? Oh right, according to the entire german mainstream media apparatus, there is nothing wrong with Israel. In fact everyone knows that evil monsters from Iran want to "wipe Israel from the map".

Certain jews have absolute moral power in Germany based on the exploitation of their ancestor's suffering. You don't have to be a nazi/conspiracy theorist to come to such conclusions. Norman Finkelstein (jew, related to people who were killed in nazi concentration camps) wrote a book about this situation, called "The Holocaust Industry". Merkel's opportunistic and submissive way of appeasing the german "Zentralrat der Juden" (Central Council of the Jews) in the question of circumcision is only one of many signs of zionist moral absolutism in my country.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I see this thread has descended into criticism of the Zionist conspiracy.

This thread IS dedicated to the power of the Israel Lobby that uses the "Holocaust Industry" to influence western politicians.

That is not a theory, that is a blatant and obvious reality.

But Zionists use conspiracy theories, like the Anti-Semitism-Conspiracy-Theory, and insinuate, that Germans wanted to protect Jewish children because.... they hate Jews.

If Germans really hated ALL Jews, why would they care about Jewish children?

Can't you see that the Zionists are suffering from a grave form of faulty logic?
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
Neither ear-piercings nor circumcision is considered mutilation (Verstuemmelung) by German pediatricians. Bodily harm or bodily injury (Koerperverletzung) is the word that has been used.

Well, German pediatricians talk about "Schädigung".
(see my post dated 02.1012 13:22)

"Ein Loch im Ohrläppchen sei eine ... Schädigung".

According to German pediatricians even a tiny hole in the earlobe is an irreversible damage to the ear.

The removed foreskin is obviously a much greater irreversible damage to the penis of a child, and this damage can affect his sexual life.

The word "damage" does not sound as blatant, as the word "mutilation", but these two words mean basically the same.

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:In any case, circumcision will not be punishable in Germany, if done for medical or religious reasons. On the other hand, ear piercings might actually be banned and punished, since they are done for purely aesthetic reasons.

Yes, German lawyers decided that parents can freely damage the genitalia of their children, because the Jewish Lobby demanded that from Frau Merkel, and now, because of the Holocaust, Jewish children cannot enjoy the protection of the German state any more.
The genitalia of Muslim children are in this case a "collateral damage".

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:Millions of German children have been saved from the gravest danger of receiving ear piercings.

Yes, German children are now even more protected as they used to be.

But if some group of migrants who lives in Germany can prove that piercing is their tradition, then their children are in danger.

For example, Australian Aboriginals have an ancient tradition to pierce the urethra of their male children. How can the German state protect these children after Zionists forced the Germans to make traditional forced mutilation or damaging to be legal?

And I can predict that groups who have the tradition to mutilate the female genitalia will also be able to do this in Germany, because they can argue that this "operation", done in a German hospital, is less dangerous that male circumcisions.

And it is obvious that the FMG is less visible, than the MGM.

In the ancient Greece and in the Roman Empire many circumcised males were ashamed of their mutilated penises, they tried to restore their foreskin wearing special weights on their foreskin, called Judaeum Pondum.

The victims of circumcision suffered a lot from displaying their damaged genitals and spent a lot of money to restore the foreskin.

www.cirp.org/library/history/

As we see, there are more reason to call the damage of male genitals a "mutilation" than the damage of female genitals.
ArtAllm wrote:Well, German pediatricians talk about "Schädigung".
(see my post dated 02.1012 13:22)

"Ein Loch im Ohrläppchen sei eine ... Schädigung".

According to German pediatricians even a tiny hole in the earlobe is an irreversible damage to the ear.

And they are right, strictly speaking, that it can be considered damage to the body. And as you well know, Schaedigung (damage) is a much more neutral word than Verstuemmelung (mutilation). They don't use the word Verstuemmelung because it generally associated with grave harm and loss of functionality in one way or the other. Mutilation is used by people to elicit an exaggerated, emotional response which is obviously not the objective of responsible doctors.

I cannot express how much of a complete non-issue ear-piercings ought to be.

The rest of your post contains nothing you haven't said before. Yes, we know you are opposed to circumcision and ear-piercings and you think the Jews are really powerful. You are far too obsessed with this subject and too many of your statements verge on conspiracy theories for me to expect that we could discuss this issue in a rational manner.
Kaiserschmarrn wrote: Yes, we know you are opposed to circumcision and ear-piercings and you think the Jews are really powerful.

And what is your opinion?

Do "them Muslims" control our media, our banking system and our politicians.

an era when Europeans were more educated and inte[…]

I was quite explicit that the words are not by the[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

We were once wild before wheat and other grains do[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Israeli government could have simply told UNRW[…]