download a song...5 years in prison? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By KurtFF8
i just saw a report that they are issuing 75 supenas a day for downloaders/uploaders of music :hmm:
By blackbeard
I quit playing guitar 3 years ago over the MP3 war . I knew the lawsuits and such were all a sham , metallica is touring with Limp Bizkit .

Courtney Love is actually someone else anyhow , the real Courtney OD and they put a double in her place ( a real sexy on tooo ) . I met Courtney when i was travellling before she was with Mr Cobian , she was a real acid head due to her father beeing an orginal deadhead . Courtney was Mrs Hippy space cadet ( so was Kurt god bless his soul ) and now there is a sexy playboy lady who is all pro MP3's blaa blaa blaa .

I would have killed to have anyone hear my music , my Grandma wasnt even allowed to write and sell her music cause she was a woman . I think that greed kills and the whole coverup of echelon with this garbage is driving me and everyone lese crazy in the open source software scene .
By KurtFF8
why did you quit playing guitar over that? i think that should be an inspiration.

anyway interesting story about courtney, (you know i get the kurt in my name from cobain, lol, my name isnt really kurt)

i used to be obssesed with nirvana so, rar
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Handcuffed medics, patients with medical equipment[…]

@FiveofSwords Changing your argument is calle[…]

These protests are beautiful. And again..the kids […]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]