The Star Wars Kid - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Jon
A Canadian teenager has launched legal action against classmates who put a video of him online, saying that the publicity has left him mentally scarred.
Ghyslain Raza became known as the "Star Wars Kid" after a video of him using a golf ball retriever to emulate the light sabre slinging tricks of Darth Maul was posted on the net.

The video was hugely popular and some people even added effects to make the golf ball retriever look and sound like a light sabre.

But the public exposure of the clip proved a burden for Mr Raza, who has been through psychiatric care to cope with his unwanted publicity.

Read the rest here.
By Krasniy Yastreb
Gahhh, the poor bastard. you gotta laugh though...

:muha1:
By S. P. Laroche
:lol: It's just so funny. I can't stop laughing :muha1:
By Delphi
I have both the original and the remix. It is funny as hell!
By Boondock Saint
CasX wrote:What's a golf ball retriever?

A device that extends a great length to ... wel ... retrieve golf balls ... it has a little basket on the end ... it lets you reach into deeper water, grass or other unreachable by hand areas.

As for the kid ... it's funny but I know I would be pissed as hell if it was me ...
By TROI
Does anyone have a link???

Matt
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

How was my take empathetic? I was specifically i[…]

meh, we're always in crsis.

It's not my fault the left has been justifying the[…]

For the Western leftist, kidnapping, rape, torture[…]