Americans say No to France. - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Truth-a-naut
Attacking macdonalds is attrocious. But then again I'm a capatalist.

As is your spelling.
8)

Thats no excuse for attacking capatlist signs.

They are all eyesores, corporations should have to pay the immediate population (the ones who actually see it everyday) some sort of compensation. Go get a 'Nike' tattoo on your forehead efram.

Have you noticed people hate each other more when they're very similiar and almost identical in nature?
Of course you do!
This is why America and France dislike each other.
By blackbeard
Well , no one is drinking french wine over here in the America's anymore so I geuss it's a boycott on both sides of the dispute .

The french resistance of WW2 ( consisted of Canadian francaphones behind enemy lines ) , what a joke !
By Comrade Osnowski
My name is Ross Osnowski. I am half Polish and half Scottish. My grandfather was part of the free polish army and was garrisoned in Dumfries, Scotland during the war when Poland fell (he was part of the 1st Polish Armoured Division that took part in the Normandy landing). After the war, Stalin took control of Poland and many of those who has served with the Free Polish Army, on their return "disapeared" because Stalin believed they were spies for the West. Faced with this my grandfather (and many other Poles) stayed in Britain rather than face the gulags of Stalin.

But yeh, i do take pride in my Polish heritage. Plus my great uncle was part of the Polish resistance :D
By Nox
DustWolf wrote:
Oh. I forgot, you americans don't know what culture is

And they call Americans ignorant and arrogant!!!!

That's exactly what I was trying to symbolize, my friend. :hmm:

Hmmm ... This means something. Looks to me like DustWolf doesn't get it. O well.

Nox
By DustWolf
Hmmm ... This means something. Looks to me like DustWolf doesn't get it. O well.

Nox

Keep your stupidity to yourself. :|
By Nox
DustWolf wrote:

Nox

Keep your stupidity to yourself. :|

Why should I ... You're not. BTW maybe you could explain why I'm stupid. I'm not the one speaking in abstractions.

Nox
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]