Homophobic attack on Gay club in Florida. Why? - Page 45 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

skinster wrote:

Now we know why the FBI knew all about Omar Mateen. It's yet another case--the Florida school shooting is the latest--where the Florida FBI offices had forewarning of troubled people likely to engage in mass killings and did nothing.
Our self righteousness blinds us once again. We pass lots of well intentioned laws and give lots of lip service to protecting children. The truth is the alternatives to a child remaining in a bad home are as bad or worse. This is why we basically ignore the problem until they turn 21 and then we put them in prison.
Reality sucks for some.
One Degree wrote:Our self righteousness blinds us once again. We pass lots of well intentioned laws and give lots of lip service to protecting children. The truth is the alternatives to a child remaining in a bad home are as bad or worse. This is why we basically ignore the problem until they turn 21 and then we put them in prison.
Reality sucks for some.

Once again, you have misidentified "the system" as "reality."

Reality is the seasons, the sun, and the tides. It isn't the dying capitalist system which has made so many scumbags incredibly rich and paranoid.

A tweet Skinster posted wrote:Pulse Night Club shooter Omar Mateen’s father was an @FBI informant from 2005-2016!

Even though this proves all the narratives about that shooter were lies, the commercial media tards that are us are waiting for more media lies to believe. That's what makes us so special: we're selfish but really, really gullible. What a gorgeous combination. :lol:
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yeah the dude's dad was pretty crazy and seemed to think he was the rightful king of Pakistan. So what?

None of the mainstream media narratives mentionned any of this.

Which makes them liars.

We are "informed" by liars with an agenda. (the conclusion)
Yeah the FBI is totally instigating mass shootings. Probably so they can take our guns away and initiate Obama’s Jade Helm initiative :roll:

With the number of mass shootings that occur there would be six degrees of separation between the shooter and the FBI in some instances. That does not mean the FBI is instigating them. If they wanted mass shootings to happen the easiest thing to do would be to take a nap and check the news.

Like any law enforcement agency they do some fucked up shit but this isn’t one of those cases.
Where the fuck is that coming from RA? I said they have done and continue to do awful things. I just don’t believe brainwashing Omar Mateen into shooting up Pulse was one of them. That’s just conspiratard nonsense.

It is entirely possible to believe that the FBI does things like entrap Arab citizens into handing off a flashlight to someone so they can be arrested for aiding and abetting an enemy, so that they can boost some anti-terror numbers, without believing they are actively encouraging mass shootings.

One has a clearly defined benefit to them, as awful as it may be, while the other is just cartoonish supervillainry. I don’t even see where we disagree unless you think the FBI was actively involved in making the Pulse attack happen.
Red_Army wrote:Its funny how the same people that are hotly paranoid about their guns being taken by the federal government also want the federal government to arrest people for crimes they have yet to commit @blackjack21.

First, you'll notice I didn't explicitly call for anyone's arrest. The Florida shooter was an unconvicted felon. So it is just par for the course. It is such a profound example of the failure of law enforcmement it is any wonder why people think the government could do anything about it at all. It's the same government that granted Mohammed Atta a visa six months after his death by hijacking an airliner and flying it into the World Trade Center. The bottom line is that I just don't believe in government, and that disillusionment has to be very difficult for a communist to accept.

SpecialOlympian wrote:I don't see how Mateen's father being an informant is relevant is to the shooting since it's not like he saw it coming.

So why was Omar on the FBI's radar?

skinster wrote:It's just a coincidence that a lot of so-called Islamic terrorism in the US is committed by guys with links with the FBI. :D

There are too many non-Islamic acts of terrorism with ties to the FBI too.

SpecialOlympian wrote:I just don’t believe brainwashing Omar Mateen into shooting up Pulse was one of them. That’s just conspiratard nonsense.

So far, you are the only one to jump to that conclusion...
I dunno [Zag Edit: Rule 2] maybe because he was so actively involved in Pakistani politics that he was trying to wire funds Pakistan to fund an insurgency against their current government? Seems like a good guy to keep tabs on.

Tell you what: I will offer Mark Dice $50 to read my post aloud to you on his YouTube channel. That seems about right for an internet panhandler who deals in conspiracy theories. I'd probably be overpaying, but whatever, I can afford it if it means you continue dunking on yourself.

Personally, I have enjoyed watching your transformation from boring whitenoise poster to angry conservative grandpa with a deathgrip on the arm rests of your Lay-Z-Boy shaking your fist at the world while watching Fox News and YouTube conspiracy theorists. It's not quite the wrestling heel act you're going for, and it's deffo better than the performative racism which failed to draw the attention you desperately want, but it's a nice start. Someday you'll do it right.
Knowing that Mateen's family was connected to the FBI changes all the narratives around this shooting. And this is why the media built all its lying narratives before it released the most important clue.

Where are the new narratives? Where are the "The FBI is seeding massacres because..." stories?

Because without these important corrections on past lies, we are just being lied to by our masters voice - corporate propaganda.

And in this thread, Spesh is just playing minstrel for the lies that be.
Red_Army wrote:Don't roll your eyes because you voted for Clinton and think you know everything. The FBI have been scum longer than you think its cool to be on their side.

Indeed.

Clinton supporters continue to be the worst, most smug, people.

Reminder that I'm still very glad she lost the election. :D
Red_Army wrote:Sorry if I was so hostile SO, I was drunk and angry last night, but I do think the FBI are scum. I don't believe this particular conspiracy to be fair, but I wouldn't put much past them.

Gosh and Gee whiz!!! I remember a time when every kid wanted to be a G man, when Jimmy Stewart starred in the FBI Story, when they where protecting America from Commie infiltration at every level. Now I get the impression your average American would,nt piss on a FBI Agent if he was on fire.
Red_Army wrote:Sorry if I was so hostile SO, I was drunk and angry last night, but I do think the FBI are scum. I don't believe this particular conspiracy to be fair, but I wouldn't put much past them.

No worries bro, I assumed as much. I was buzzed too.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]