Homophobic attack on Gay club in Florida. Why? - Page 46 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

blackjack21 wrote:First, you'll notice I didn't explicitly call for anyone's arrest. The Florida shooter was an unconvicted felon. So it is just par for the course. It is such a profound example of the failure of law enforcmement it is any wonder why people think the government could do anything about it at all. It's the same government that granted Mohammed Atta a visa six months after his death by hijacking an airliner and flying it into the World Trade Center. The bottom line is that I just don't believe in government, and that disillusionment has to be very difficult for a communist to accept.

So why was Omar on the FBI's radar?

There are too many non-Islamic acts of terrorism with ties to the FBI too.

So far, you are the only one to jump to that conclusion...

Check out the article on the superb Global Research website titled: What Every American Should Know and become very surprised and enlightened. You can of course thank me at your leisure.
Ah, a fun visit to hindsight Land.

Democrats still can't bring themselves to say 'Islamic terrorist'.

Mentally ill homosexuals spent the 1970's right up to 2016 in an oh-so-very-fashionable propaganda campaign all about how 'enlightened and sophisticated' Islamic countries and cultures were compared to how 'backward and bigoted Christians were', because butt raping little boys is the ultimate expression of 'civilization' and ' cultural advancement', according to 'educated sophisticates'.

Democrats made an Islamo-fascist a key DNC apparatnik.

Homosexual 'activists' still can't say 'Islamic terrorist'.

The Clinton Foundation took hundreds of millions from oppressive Islamo-Nazi countries that routinely stone women to death for getting themselves gang raped, and execute homosexuals.

Democrats and homosexuals still can't say 'Islamic terrorist'.
skinster wrote:Republicans take money from the Saudis too.

And? Most Republicans don't defend Islamic terrorists and can say 'Islamic terrorist'. The oil industry has always wanted to appease Islamic countries. They also have little problem with knocking them down, and they don't make them head of their National committee.
It was a Republican President not long ago that couldn't bear to say "Islamic Terrorist Insurgency" for like 2-3 years after invading Iraq! He ordered his Admin. to keep quiet & pretend it was just a few Baathist Party partisan guerrillas that have no popular support & only producing pockets of violence, nothing major.

"I don't want anyone in the cabinet to say it is an insurgency. I don't think we are there yet." & upset at the prospect of story the New York Times having it as a front-page story!
redcarpet wrote:It was a Republican President not long ago that couldn't bear to say "Islamic Terrorist Insurgency" for like 2-3 years after invading Iraq! He ordered his Admin. to keep quiet & pretend it was just a few Baathist Party partisan guerrillas that have no popular support & only producing pockets of violence, nothing major.

"I don't want anyone in the cabinet to say it is an insurgency. I don't think we are there yet." & upset at the prospect of story the New York Times having it as a front-page story!

That's some entertaining spin you're parroting there. Not as entertaining as some, though.

LEt us know when your dominatrix Goddess Hillary or any other Democrat can say 'Islamic terrorists' in public, K?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]